What's new

Libyan PM Visits Tai - T-129 On Agenda

ozi2000

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Prime Minister of Libya Visits TAI’s Facilities

Prime Minister of Libya Ali Zidan visited the facilities of Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI) on January 03, 2014.
The Undersecretary for Defense Industries Murad Bayar accompanied the delegation.
During the visit, Prime Minister of Libya Ali Zidan watched the flight demonstrations of T129 ATAK Advanced Attack and Tactical Reconnaissance Helicopter, which were designed and manufactured by TAI, from the flight tower at TAI’s facilities.
Following the flight demonstration, TAI’s President &CEO Muharrem Dörtkaşlı gave information to the Prime Minister of Libya Ali Zidan about the ongoing programs of TAI. Zidan expressed his pleasure for being at TAI’s facilities and having been informed about the ongoing programs.
After the briefing, Zidan and the accompanied delegation examined Basic Trainer Aircraft HÜRKUŞ and T129 ATAK Advanced Attack and Tactical Reconnaissance Helicopter.

LİBYA BAŞBAKANI'NIN TUSAŞ ZİYARETİ
Libya Başbakanı Ali Zidan ve beraberindeki heyet, Müsteşar Sayın Murad BAYAR eşliğinde TUSAŞ'ı ziyaret etmiştir.
Uçuş Kulesi’nden T129/ATAK Helikopteri’nin gösteri uçuşunu izleyen Libya Başbakanı, ardından projeleri yerinde incelemiş, Temel Eğitim Uçağı "HÜRKUŞ" ve “T129/ATAK” Taktik ve Keşif Helikopteri hakkında detaylı bilgi almıştır.

Last edited:
I don't think that US would allow TAI to export ATAKs to Libya

I don't think that US would allow TAI to export ATAKs to Libya

My thoughts, second it is too early alqaeda is in hot zone in Libya personally I don't want to see the ATAKs reputation go down, Libya needs a very stable government and a long term stability of the country itself.

My thoughts, second it is too early alqaeda is in hot zone in Libya personally I don't want to see the ATAKs reputation go down, Libya needs a very stable government and a long term stability of the country itself.

They had that with Gaddafi, just saying.

It will probably be a pain to sell anything with US-parts in it with our current government and worsening relations between both countries.

selling is not easy.idont think any muslim country would buy it.they only buy which they cannot import froom western countries plus if they dont buy from russia.

Don't worry ! ^^

Libyans will never forget the support immense of Turkey face the monster of Gaddafi. It is a certainty.

;)

Not only hells. Libya will buy Turkish APCs, IFVs, UAVs, and naval vessels in large quantities in the coming few years.

Back
Top Bottom