What's new

Lets Do Something before its too late against a sinister plan against India

GURU DUTT

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
i am for a PIL against khurshid and mani shankar & there spouse and offsprins to contest any election and if INC dosent takes any action then ban for congress aswell who is with me lets start a signature campain im not on twitter and FB who is going to help me with it on social media

to all mods and TTs of PDF & all PDF members its not a political campain but just a thought i hope im not breaking any law but if you think i am then i opologise and open to criticism and further improvement have a nice day

Last edited:
Why are you wasting time on these idiots?

These are just stooges. They will be easily replaced.

The "secular" types will still stand where they do.

Instead use these jokers to influence the young people. I have not forgotten what I perceived politically when I was young.

i am for a PIL to khurshid and mani shankar & there spouse and offsprins to contest any election and if INC dosent takes any action then ban for congress aswell who is with me lets start a signature campain im not on twitter and FB who is going to help me with it on social media
They will fade away like many others before them, Advani, Jaswant Singh and others. Congress has distant itself from mani's comments.

They will fade away like many others before them, Advani, Jaswant Singh and others. Congress has distant itself from mani's comments.
im saying for a harsher punishment for them but then ok have a nice day bro

These men are spent force as a leaders, so needs to be ignored like a mental patient
well you dont let such creatures propogate there beleves they should be put behind the bars for there acts against india if you dont treat a wound it morphs into a bigger problem

i am for a PIL to khurshid and mani shankar & there spouse and offsprins to contest any election and if INC dosent takes any action then ban for congress aswell who is with me lets start a signature campain im not on twitter and FB who is going to help me with it on social media

India as such is very big....very big compared to these punny so called leaders. It has withstood thousand times sinister plans than these. Just relax. Time will take its own course (our Chief minister Navin Pattnaik's dialogue) and these will be reduced to nobody.

to all mods and TTs of PDF & all PDF members its not a political campain but just a thought i hope im not breaking any law but if you think i am then i opologise and open to criticism and further improvement have a nice day

PIL ( Public interest litigation) are in courts.

so sir whats your point ?

Read your first line.

PIL is not made ' to' a person.

Next, do you seriously think the courts will accept such a litigation ? Its not for the courts to decide.

But why is that crappy liar BJP issue Visas in the first place,why is not modi fulfilling the promise,his lackey subhash chandra (zee media) already humiliated us when he launched the exclusive channel Zindagi with crappy medieval content and propaganda to please modi who was high on Aman ka tamasha BS.

All stupid bhakt of modis should die in shame considering the liberal visa policy of modi and if any upcoming cricket series took place in the future.

However i am fully satisfied with Parriker and rajnath and the free hand they have given to bsf and army.

But why is that crappy liar BJP issue Visas in the first place,why is not modi fulfilling the promise,his lackey subhash chandra (zee media) already humilited us when he launched the exclusive channel Zindagi with crappy medieval content and propaganda to please modi who was high on Aman ka tamasha BS.

All stupid bhakt of modis should die in shame considering the liberal visa policy of modi and if any upcoming cricket series took place in the future.

However i am fully satishfied with Parriker and rajnath and the free hand they have given to bsf and army.
:o: who are bhakts :what:

These are just stooges. They will be easily replaced.

The secular types will still stand where they do.

Instead use these jokers to influence the young people. I have not forgotten what I perceived politically when I was young.

Want to get rid of secularism? Start preaching at your adopted home then, starting with your Arab Muslim employers.

Back
Top Bottom