What's new

Lethal Europcopter Tiger

View attachment 8463b0b6da6f3246a50108313e16203d.jpg

4b67b730685ff8e2e63ebeaa6757151a.jpg

42a4bc5e261adab0dbd9797925788707.jpg

Amazing piece of kit! Excellent all round attack helicopter. The cannon is apparently excellent at engaging both ground and air targets. One of the only helicopters able to engage jet fighters.

Shouldn't the Pakistani's be seriously considering something like this, despite the apparent high cost?

pakistan always go for cheap stef

It is true we go for cheap stuff, but they are of good quality. The reason being we are a poor country and we must use and work with the amount we have. Besides Pakistan in my opinionis not cheap when it comes to equipment for the Armed Forces. The stuff we buy have good quality, and sometimes they might be cheap. Another factor we must look at is if the equipment we are buying fits our needs, what is the point of buying an expensive piece of equipment if we really dont need it and if it cant help us in any way.

Twenty or thirty of these machines is well worth the cost. They can help provide CAS, air to air coverage and counter as well as replace large infantry and tank forces. I believe the tiger can also use anti radiation missiles and has strong ECM coverage. The down side may be the high costs of spares and the requirement of extremely skilled ground crew. Pakistan being a nuclear power should be in a position to manufacture spare parts and provide adequate training to ground crews.

Military powers are often rated by their hardware and having these in Pakistan's arsenal would certainly provide a major boost to the Pakistan military. Some of the hardware pakistan has at present certainly needs to be re evaluated.

I presume since Turkey is going the Augusta A-129 - way ... Then Paksitan has better option with Augusta A-129 or Rooivalk of South Africa.

No way they are less able than the Eurocopter Tiger.

Augusta A-129

Rooivalk

714591cf44abc4c7bc3dfeb9cff591ff.jpg

It'll have to be Mangusta as Rooivalk is no longer being marketed.

Pakistan may acquire Tiger, the tender has not been concluded and we are looking to expand defence ties with E.U - particularly Germany. The PN is to seek a new frigate helicopter to replace its Sea King helicopter, so the NH-90NFH may be an option. The PAF and PA may also look at NH-90TTH. So the chance of a decent joint-order is there.

Nice pic's & wat ever happend to that rumor about us getting apache's ?

Yes it is impressive but way to expensive. I heard that after MI 35 un fruitful deal now Pakistan army is looking for other helicopters and this was also under discussion but its way to expensive for Pakistan. apache deal was just a rumor nothing more than that. cobras are doing good job and still it is state of art combat helicopter in this region.

Yes it is impressive but way to expensive. I heard that after MI 35 un fruitful deal now Pakistan army is looking for other helicopters and this was also under discussion but its way to expensive for Pakistan. apache deal was just a rumor nothing more than that. cobras are doing good job and still it is state of art combat helicopter in this region.
Cost might be high, but that's a given with most European equipment. In return for the high unit cost one can get top-quality hardware. However to be frank, after hearing of Germany's offer to help Israel...we should scrap relations with Europe and focus on our indigenous efforts, or come up with an alternative to attack helicopters all together...

Mi 35 is good or mi 28 havoc i best i think these are onlt two options we have and we have to stop looking usa usa betrayed us and sold sophasticated weapons to indians

Back
Top Bottom