What's new

LET IT BE CLEAR, INDIA IS FULLY ENTITLED TO ACT IN SELF DEFENSE AGAINST PAKISTAN

Indian soldiers are entitled to food. India women are entitled to respect in public. Indian Dalits are entitled to equality. And Indian masses are entitled to sanitation.
And IN china , Person entitled to FB / Twitter and Freedom of speech and families are entitled to have more then 2 Kids. Freedom of net etc,,,

Pakistan is fully entitled to provide toilet support to Indians.
Build your own First? and Beg for eat also...

We are not afraid of people and their wet dreams, even though i am sure the percentage of Indians that dream of Pakistan's destruction is alot higher than just 1%
like 1 Muslim =10 Hindus from many wards where you failed to take Kashmir / kargil and lost BD?

Pakistan should invite Indian BSF over for food and give them adequate clothing. Those soldiers are humans beings and someone should treat them like one.
beggars are not givers... let First PAK get begging for its own Food / water and weapons...

like 1 Muslim =10 Hindus from many wards where you failed to take Kashmir / kargil and lost BD?

Last time i checked half of Kashmir is with Pakistan so that means that India also lost to take Kashmir. in Kargil we still gained territory, the highest peak point 5353 is still with Pakistan.

As far as BD is concerned , India used a terrorist group Mukti Bahini to achieve its objectives. we havn't forgotten that and so don't cry when we do them same to you

Pakistan should invite Indian BSF over for food and give them adequate clothing. Those soldiers are humans beings and someone should treat them like one.

We are already hosting 1 guy from Indian army since past 4 months after he ditched Indian army and crossed border after having a fight with his colleagues.

http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/i...ldier-was-angry-crossed-loc-after-tiff-senior

Looking at conditions of Indian soldiers, I won't be surprised more Indian soldiers would follow Chandu Chauhan

We are not afraid of people and their wet dreams, even though i am sure the percentage of Indians that dream of Pakistan's destruction is alot higher than just 1%

Really??? but, is that why you keep pushing terrorists in India & exporting terrorists all around the world?

trying really hard for more ratings! keep trying harder

Indian soldiers are entitled to food. India women are entitled to respect in public. Indian Dalits are entitled to equality. And Indian masses are entitled to sanitation.
AND U ARE ENTITLED to a true flag ! some one give him.

Really??? but, is that why you keep pushing terrorists in India & exporting terrorists all around the world?

where have we exported terrorists. and as for India, you made and used Mukti Bahini and are doing the same with BLA and TTP. hope you enjoy the payback

Last time i checked half of Kashmir is with Pakistan so that means that India also lost to take Kashmir. in Kargil we still gained territory, the highest peak point 5353 is still with Pakistan.

As far as BD is concerned , India used a terrorist group Mukti Bahini to achieve its objectives. we havn't forgotten that and so don't cry when we do them same to you
lol, brain washed Kid

A) Just asked where was PAK troops in 1947 when IA enter into JK? your PA hide their face in shame , Your PA was on outskirts of Jammu / kashmir and now Check your PA position

B) Pt 5353 is goes though Middle of LOC (NoMan lands which neither India nor PAk occupied previously. IA taken all position from PA which it used to have before kargil.....lol

We are not crying, We just reminding you , Kagil / Siachin etc... where IA take stand that land belongs to it.

We are already hosting 1 guy from Indian army since past 4 months after he ditched Indian army and crossed border after having a fight with his colleagues.

http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/i...ldier-was-angry-crossed-loc-after-tiff-senior

Looking at conditions of Indian soldiers, I won't be surprised more Indian soldiers would follow Chandu Chauhan
lol, we also hosting Ex PA army Guy who get caught in Jammu ;) Wont be surprised if PA after crossing LOC and get become EX PA soldiers

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ex-pak-soldier-caught-crossing-border-in-jammu/20161213.htm

Now it PA solider like Mohammad Baksh be ex after get caught.

lol, brain washed Kid

A) Just asked where was PAK troops in 1947 when IA enter into JK? your PA hide their face in shame , Your PA was on outskirts of Jammu / kashmir and now Check your PA position

B) Pt 5353 is goes though Middle of LOC (NoMan lands which neither India nor PAk occupied previously. IA taken all position from PA which it used to have before kargil.....lol

We are not crying, We just reminding you , Kagil / Siachin etc... where IA take stand that land belongs to it.

Lol a 17 year old calling me a brain washed kid......check my age numbnut.

1. So Pak Army failed to take all of Kashmir, but your army didn't achieve its target either and got bogged down at what is LOC. The shame is that your army which was 7 times bigger unable to defeat a much smaller army.

2. Regarding point 5353, are you saying that your media is full of shit and lying?

3. Indian Military got a bloody nose in Kargil war, you lost alot more men and also lost 2 fighter jets and a heli.

4. Your Nehru went crying to the UN in 1965, your govt went crying to the US in Kargil and you are still crying today and you will keep crying tomorrow coz thats your nature. The only way you were able to defeat Pakistan was via proxies. Thats the reality so it will be better for you to accept that you guys think of yourself as a super-power but can't even fight a 4 times smaller country and need to use fake surgical strikes to satisfy an elongated ego.

Lol a 17 year old calling me a brain washed kid......check my age numbnut.

lol Age is not a parameter of knowledge parameter. even 50 yrs will be less knowledgeable in front of 10 yrs kids.

1. So Pak Army failed to take all of Kashmir, but your army didn't achieve its target either and got bogged down at what is LOC. The shame is that your army which was 7 times bigger unable to defeat a much smaller army.
IA forced PA to retreat many KM away, but due to British , Nehru taken it to UN.

I asked you Tell me your position in Kashmir before Indian IA landed on Kashmir? Size number is all just to justify your ego and failure.

Few less number of regular Soldiers in Siachin beaten your large number Elite Commando Force, if number is the parameter then Siachin would have been taken by you.

2. Regarding point 5353, are you saying that your media is full of shit and lying?
If you taken Indian media by face value , then why you Disregard other things which is not suitable to PAK coming from Indian media?

3. Indian Military got a bloody nose in Kargil war, you lost alot more men and also lost 2 fighter jets and a heli.

Yes we all knows that, But did you know how many your soldiers died? your PA is so afraid that hide its Kargil report? what your PA trying to Hide in that Report? No of deaths? or your Army incompetency ? in citing national security?

4. Your Nehru went crying to the UN in 1965, your govt went crying to the US in Kargil and you are still crying today and you will keep crying tomorrow coz thats your nature. The only way you were able to defeat Pakistan was via proxies. Thats the reality so it will be better for you to accept that you guys think of yourself as a super-power but can't even fight a 4 times smaller country and need to use fake surgical strikes to satisfy an elongated ego.

Yes Nehru taken a wrong advice of British and gone to UN, Instead pushed back all PA from Kashmir like it has did from Srinagar.

Lol We mover , Your PA Chief Sit to China and PM run to US and your all Ambassador asking help to stop India.

Sorry to break it to you but nope. You are not hosting anyone.

The guy is back in Pakistan. :lol:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...pak-rangers/story-76mIPQA3HHgL4v7HJiQH1I.html

And I don't know about India but in military world over a 70 year old guy is an ex soldier. :)
My bad ...he was 70 , still capable of blowing up and fire AK47, isnt?

But in that process India only showed its maturity while showing PA a still not professional one.

Foolish Indians

Pakistan also reserves the this right and can act

It should be very clear to Indians who kill innocent muslims for no reasons

Pakistan should act against these stupids

My bad ...he was 70 , still capable of blowing up and fire AK47, isnt?

But in that process India only showed its maturity while showing PA a still not professional one.

Well you can assume all things from a 70 years old guy. I like your paranoia.

Chandu and this 70 years old guy are two different cases and can't be compared. :)

Foolish Indians

Pakistan also reserves the this right and can act

It should be very clear to Indians who kill innocent muslims for no reasons

Pakistan should act against these stupids

Do you forget Muslims every other second when a Pakistani pops a nuclear bumb threat? India has a large population of Muslims in case you forgot. Only Pakistan can kill scores and scores of Indian Muslims to protect Kashmiri Muslims. That's how retarded their thinking can get. Don't you find that stupid?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom