What's new

Leaving the Pakistan Army?

I remember a story when i was in Glasgow, A friend of mine who was married to a British Pakistani called his elder brother who was SI in police from lahore to come and marry his wife's elder sister... The police guy left his police job and came to Glasgow to get married...Now he is working as a cleaner, 20 hours a week at a local warehouse...That guy is now crying his eyes out...
Isn't Its sad....

Its really sad! Its pity he is living a life like that!

For officers there is a bond signed with them , so you have to pay an amount and also there you will lose retirement benefits.

He could resign, yes. But since he has been in the Army for only 2 years, he wouldn't be getting the post-retirement benefits I believe.

Please its urgent .
What is the procedure in case of a soldier of (bps 5) , my brother is serving since 4 years as a soldier and now he wants to quit and continue his education and then again want to aply as a short service commission officer.How can he do so. His immediate manager has said to him that he would be punished for one year and will be court marsheled if he tries to leave.I don't think army has such law.
Can you please advise me what he should do in this scenario.
How he can leave army in a siuation so that he can again join in future.
what is the proper procedure of leaving army.
What happens if he donot inform and quit.

@Xeric
@Jango
@jaibi

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom