What's new

Learning to detect an IED hidden in a fake Quran at Pakistan's anti-bomb school

pakistan might have trained guerrillas to attack in kashmir to attack the indian army but not the cowardly act of attacking innocent civilians.

not my ancestors but hindu indians, we pakistanis have nothing to do with those people.
those cowards seemingly go perfect with modern day indians, because your still cowards

LOL... tell your cock and bull story to some one else. IEDs are IEDs. They don't know who is coming near them. Offcourse, you can ignore a gazillion instances where pakistani militants specifically targeted civilians...
So you got nothing to do with those people but shamelessly try to claim their legacy.... lol again... heights of identity crisis...

if we pakistanis andy indians were the same people then why the hell are you indians dark, ugly and cowards with small penises while we pakistanis are exactly the opposite?
Because you are high on something so all the people around you look different to you...

Because you are high on something so all the people around you look different to you…
I'm just pulling your leg don't type stupid bs no more and you won't get a mean response from me.

Back
Top Bottom