What's new

LCH to make official first flight on 21st.

jha

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
LCH to make official first flight on 21st.

lch.jpg

Angle of attack has just being informed that the first official fight of the Light Combat Helicopter will take place on 21st of this month. The flight will take place in front VIPs, defense ministry officials and military officials. LCH has completed a few confidence building flight in and around HAL airport Bangaluru. LCH is expected to enter service before 2015.

Angle of Attack: LCH to make official first flight on 21st.

will it be weaponized at first flight itself or dummies going to be there?

It will be carrying dummies only..But the good news i parallel testing of the weapons and the FCS of the LCH is going on Dhruv WSI and so we do not have to wait longer..:cheers:

At the first sight,i became a fan of this beast....I can't wait to see the weaponised version:smitten::smitten:

what a combination of beauty and beast.... i am falling in love with it.:man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

I hope they name it as soon as possible. any suggestion?:smokin::smokin:

LCH.jpg

Not a bad helicopter at all from our side.... Nice to see such developments happening.... trying to be self reliable is always a good choice to make

I hope they name it as soon as possible. any suggestion?:smokin::smokin:

I remember Justin Joseph's thread for naming LCH. The thread was going nicely, but as usual it became free for all and mods closed it.

I had suggested,

LCH-GHATOTKACH for anti-armour desert version.
LCH-JATAYU for high-altitude warfare version.

Back
Top Bottom