What's new

LCD / LED TV Suggestions and Help

LCD is old technology, buy LED, even if it is little more money.

There's a Pakistani brand too. Check them out.

V600-front.jpg

They have 3D, LED tvs.

TCL Nobel

However, if you're going for a well known brand go for Sony or Samsung.

Bought SONY LED EX520(dlna) on 3-march-2012, and extremely satisfied with the purchase... go for it... :tup:

Go for Sony.
I have a HD screen Sony mobile fone with Bravia engine and the colours are amazing.

Sony is a "safe" choice.While it wont bltz you away with features, it will hold its grounds on the essential requirements and excel at it.I mean do u really need fm radio on a tv? rather look at the resolution, clor reproduction, refresh rate..etc

While purchasing LCD TV for my parents had the chance to pit sony againt both samsung and lg. LG was washed out..they just cant get the color reporoduction as accurate as the other two.

Btween Samsung and Sony the tie was close. What clinched the deal was a additional warranty on the sony being given by the dealer.

Samsung in the past has issues with panels distributed to end customers. In short what i remember samsung used to market 2 different panels, one was inferior to the other and yet the pricing was the same, The difference in quality was low but still existed. It was called the "panel lottery". Do check up on google

Just go for Sony bravia bx42 series ....

Just purchase it .......And dont go for samsung or LG for LCD...! My advice.

wel well well stil bit confused im getting led in 76 thousand with no feature and sony LCS with human sensor,Internet Tv etc so what should i go for and what about 3d what are the prices of 3d tv these days

There's a Pakistani brand too. Check them out.

V600-front.jpg

They have 3D, LED tvs.

TCL Nobel

However, if you're going for a well known brand go for Sony or Samsung.
TCL is a chinese brand, and it flopped in India although it was cheap. You should go for it only if you have tight budget and a tv repair guy as friend.

Have a Sony Bravia and would recomend it I use 3 samsung monitors and love them but liked the sony most for tv

Irrespective of the brand you buy, chances are that 80 per cent of the TV is sourced from same suppliers. Samsung is probably the best buy - as a brand. Do remember to buy additional warranty.

Samsung LCD for below 42" TVs. Best in the class. LEDs tech is very new and lot has still to be learnt from them.

What is this internet TV, I dont understand! Just connect your regular computer to the TV with a HDMI cable and you got a better thing than internet TV!! Connect your TV to the modem/router and you got yourselves an inhouse entertainment center where you can stream media from computers to the TV. All things fancy for lazy couch potatoes.

3D TVs - not practical, IMHO.

Best, go to a store and check out various displays.

Back
Top Bottom