What's new

LCD / LED TV Suggestions and Help

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asslam o Alikum to all deariest of friends

Friends im looking to buy new LCD tv i need bit of help from you all as many of u have one i think so please give me good suggestions my budget is 60 to 70 Thousand Rupess.

40 Inch Should be the Size should have built in Internet atleast and fulll HD one tv i touched in the market is coming in all my budget with this KDL40CX520 Sony Bravia but i seen many people buying Samsung these days i dont know why but they see picture quality there are LG and also Panasonic but none i do like they are not coming with good functions need alot of help on this buddies i will be thankful to you hope i get suggestion which will help me buy best piece for me as i got good help when i bought my new mobile i took suggestions from friends it helped me alot

Using samsung P2270 for past 2 years .. Fabulous performance ... :cheers:

there will be new models now days ..

I donno how much it costs in Pakistan, but I got a 50 inch sony led smart tv recently, its just perfect

well thanx dudes but i need details of the systems if you can provide samsung my sister is using in dubai but i never seen sony bravia how good it is so i have left with 2 choices sony or samsung samsung LED tv costing me around 76 thousand and without builtin wifi and sony bravia lcd with builtin wifi skype,youtube,facebook coming in 75 thousand rupesss what should i prefer

Samsung's LCD technology developed in 1990s is what is being used in major LCD tvs manufactured by other tv manufacturers. Also Samsung is also a major LCD panel manufacturer and supplier to other companies. So I would go with samsung for LCD tvs.

but samsung is not giving me internet Tv but sony is and few good features are coming with sony has sensor on tv but samsung do not

but samsung is not giving me internet Tv but sony is and few good features are coming with sony has sensor on tv but samsung do not

I did not see your most recent post when I posted my previous one.

If optionswise Sony offers more I would pick Sony. If in case of a tie my preference is Samsung. But most of the famous brands have comparable quality. I read somewhere Sony had sold off its jv share for LCD panels to its partner Samsung but would get the panels at the same manufacturing prices when it was partner with Samsung. So Sony uses the same panel as Samsung.

BBC News - Samsung buys Sony's entire stake in LCD joint venture

Iwas wrong about manufacturing price for Sony. It is the prevailing market prices which Sony would pay Samsung.

what about LG if i prefer to buy LG LED how much it will cost me as it is not samsung so there is some difference in price between LG led and samsung LED

Sony BRAVIA series hands down is the best LCD and LED series on the market. Followed closely by SMASUNG.

Sony by far makes the best quality in terms of any electronic device and I say this out of personal experience true it is the most expensive however on the long run it is the cheaper as well.

Dude , I have a 32 inch Sony LCD , a 63 inch Samsung Plasma and a 32 inch Toshiba LED

According to my experience , my 4 yr old Sony Bravia LCD has better picture quality than my 2 yr old plasma and 6 month old LED , specially while watching BlueRay Movies or playing games on XBOX 360

So I will Recommend a 42-46 inch Sony Bravia LCD if you want to see Megan Fox's Pimples in Transformer 2 on BlueRay

Asslam o Alikum to all deariest of friends

Friends im looking to buy new LCD tv i need bit of help from you all as many of u have one i think so please give me good suggestions my budget is 60 to 70 Thousand Rupess.

40 Inch Should be the Size should have built in Internet atleast and fulll HD one tv i touched in the market is coming in all my budget with this KDL40CX520 Sony Bravia but i seen many people buying Samsung these days i dont know why but they see picture quality there are LG and also Panasonic but none i do like they are not coming with good functions need alot of help on this buddies i will be thankful to you hope i get suggestion which will help me buy best piece for me as i got good help when i bought my new mobile i took suggestions from friends it helped me alot
Samsung LED , 3D along with wirless card 42 -46" (Cost !60k to 90K)
or
Soney Bravea 42 inch [Cost 60-70K]

Sony is the best.

Where as in Pakistan, video signals are very poor and it doesn't matter which brand of TV/Technology, you use.

Samsung and Sony made their panels in South Korea under a Joint venture....so literally they are similar :lol:
Source

Edit:

Would recommend Sharp AQUOS

Back
Top Bottom