What's new

LCA to get AESA radar; US, Israeli and European companies to bid for tender

Pakistanis have not rejected Tejas, your Naval Chief has rejected Tejas, why dont u ask ur Naval Chief this question ?

If you are referring to that article then I can't help you but can only tell you that he didn't reject Tajas but whatever Tejas is today it's because of Navy.

Then they are junk according to your airforce.
Of course they are a relic from the past, going to be de-commissioned in next 2 years whereas your Tejas is just entering service

If you are referring to that article then I can't help you but can only tell you that he didn't reject Tajas but whatever Tejas is today it's because of Navy.
Then your Navy has just divorced Tejas as per your naval Chief

Of course they are a relic from the past, going to be de-commissioned in next 2 years whereas your Tejas is just entering service

And what exactly is replacing them?

Then your Navy has just divorced Tejas as per your naval Chief

I told you he didn't reject it but you would choose to believe otherwise

with all due apology my Indian friend its the HAL braying for last 33 years. If you can stop HAL, all others will automatically stop, I mean there is a limit to delays. Your Tejas are already obsolete before launching, its nothing more than a Mirage3

does all this $h!t DRDO is making make you happy or sad???

Literally,as an enemy,you should be enjoying it,right??

Or is it frustration that even with these junks India is kicking your @r$3 in every war???

Meanwhile...

UTTAM radar is Indegenous AESA which is possibly going to be used for Tejas Mk-2.

For Tejas MK-1A, I guess India will go for EL/M 2052. Its a beast.

cant you understand simple english ? "Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba announced that the naval version of the fighter is not suitable for aircraft carrier operations, necessitating an international competition for a new range of combat aircraft."

does all this $h!t DRDO is making make you happy or sad???

Literally,as an enemy,you should be enjoying it,right??

Or is it frustration that even with these junks India is kicking your @r$3 in every war???

Meanwhile...

UTTAM radar is Indegenous AESA which is possibly going to be used for Tejas Mk-2.

For Tejas MK-1A, I guess India will go for EL/M 2052. Its a beast.
You dont need a beast after 33 years, it should have come 20 years back

Pakistanis have not rejected Tejas, your Naval Chief has rejected Tejas, why dont u ask ur Naval Chief this question ?

Naval tejas was a TD for navy. Navy was only interested in productionising if they went for Tejas MK2 with a heavier frame and more powerful engine.

There is nothing new the Navy chief said. The purpose of making a TD was achieved. We are happy.

Why is you arse on fire and you are jumping around on all threads telling us things about our program? Your posting skill so far suggests you should be kept away from a computer, and that vest.

cant you understand simple english ? "Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba announced that the naval version of the fighter is not suitable for aircraft carrier operations, necessitating an international competition for a new range of combat aircraft."

I said that article is wrong about it. He didn't reject it he said Tejas is not ready for carrier operations in its current configuration and naval Tejas is still not fully developed as they are waiting for GE414 to be fitted and current focus is only on airforce.

Naval tejas was a TD for navy. Navy was only interested in productionising if they went for Tejas MK2 with a heavier frame and more powerful engine.

There is nothing new the Navy chief said. The purpose of making a TD was achieved. We are happy.

Why is you arse on fire and you are jumping around on all threads telling us things about our program? Your posting skill so far suggests you should be kept away from a computer, and that vest.
When once cannot answer a problem with logic, he comes down on personality. I do not blame you. The fact is that out of your 1250 million Indians not even one can defend HAL's blunder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom