What's new

LCA Tejas makes a quiet landing at Bengaluru's Minsk Square

Ooh ...landed.....ooh...good ultimate fate of teja. Now iaf would go for choutha (4th after 3rd).
Great really great achievement.

2604868.jpg

2609243.jpg

Ignore the Trolls.
For More of tejas Visit : Best Ever LCA - Tejas Pics Collection !

I have seen some pakistanis totally losing their already fragile mental balance and going mega retard on Tejas threads.

What do you think is the reason?

Last edited:
@Pakistani members ... Let's not start derailing this thread too ... Last I checked, we didn't like that when it happened to the threads at the Pakistan defence section ...

As for this thread ... Can someone explain as to how installing a LCA scale model at a public place ... newsworthy?

Last edited:
As for this thread ... Can someone explain as to how installing a LCA scale model at a public place ... newsworthy?

Its newsworthy because this square earlier had an HAL Ajeet on display.LCA has replaced it.

Ooh ...landed.....ooh...good ultimate fate of teja. Now iaf would go for choutha (4th after 3rd).
Great really great achievement.

Please do come back when your country has an indigenous aerospace program to brag about.Oh,dear your country is yet to design a damn ultralight aircraft ?

Paranoia , hate and inferiorty complex about there own capabilities against india also the reason why they keep bringing china & its capabilities into every debate for they know they cant take on india on 1 to 1 basis :lol:
pakistan always fought india on 1 to 1 basis, will supaaa dupaaa india show some balls and fight china on 1 to 1 basis? you guys are almost equal on population and land.

Paranoia , hate and inferiorty complex about there own capabilities against india also the reason why they keep bringing china & its capabilities into every debate for they know they cant take on india on 1 to 1 basis :lol:
Give me one answer please, why Indian fanboys called your beloved crapy little LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT your indenginous project, its a scale down version of JAS-37 without canard, its has a fly by wire system is developed by US in late 80s and early 90s from its F-16 VIESTA, its also has US engine, its has a ISRAELI radar, its has a avionics from FRANCH, ISRAELI, RUSSIAN and some INDIAN, you indian fanboys doesn't accept that your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is not your indenginous junk, India cut, copy, paste foreign technology and called it that technology developed by india, what a loser, oh i forget your allmighty super duper LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT will fight with F-22, J-20 and PAK-FA and win

Kindly post the source of this news
What news?
Last time I checked, this was a thread about a replica of a jet fighter being set up. If you have anything to contribute on topic, please do. Not quite the right place for throwing juvenile tantrums by benighted couch potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom