What's new

LCA Tejas:- Latest Video

I don't know if I'm alone is this or not but one starts to lose all hope/confidence/interest in this project as you are worn down by blog after blog after article after article attacking the project. But you see these vids and your hope is renewed and you cannot wait until this little bird is in service in large numbers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I'm alone is this or not but one starts to lose all hope/confidence/interest in this project as you are worn down by blog after blog after article after article attacking the project. But you see these vids and your hope is renewed and you cannot wait until this little bird is in service in large numbers!!

Tejas is the first jet fighter aircraft we designed..so our inexperience in this field is the main reason for its delay along with strict norms from the IAF..I read somewhere that Pakistan started inducting JF-17s before getting FOC.

Tejas is the first jet fighter aircraft we designed..so our inexperience in this field is the main reason for its delay along with strict norms from the IAF..I read somewhere that Pakistan started inducting JF-17s before getting FOC.

Bro, I'm aware of all the reasons behind the delay and fully understand. Doesn't mean I can't get (irrationally) disheartened from time to time ;)

The project in itself is a significant achievement my friend.

But the reason why people are pissed off about it because of the bureaucratic delays that is pushing the project into an indefinite delay.

^^^^^^

What are you saying? Your military releases so many videos, makes so ^much propoganda stuff.......

Where else in the world, save North Korea , does a military produce serials?!?!?! Or have you forgotten all the TV soaps produced by your ISPR?

^^^^^^

What are you saying? Your military releases so many videos, makes so ^much propoganda stuff.......

Where else in the world, save North Korea , does a military produce serials?!?!?! Or have you forgotten all the TV soaps produced by your ISPR?

:woot:

TV soaps and serials.....which one's?

on topic @Abingdonboy, @Tshering22 this plane looks more ready than the half baked one that's been already inducted in some other country - what's up with IAF just pushing this around for so long?

:woot:

TV soaps and serials.....which one's?

on topic @Abingdonboy, @Tshering22 this plane looks more ready than the half baked one that's been already inducted in some other country - what's up with IAF just pushing this around for so long?

It's a myth that the "IAF is just pushing this around"- there a legitimate clearances the LCA is still to get but they are being fast-tracked now. The next 18 months are critical for the LCA program as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom