What's new

Latest Shahid Afridi on Amreeca, Pakistan, and Allah

Everybody should have right to take sides but when you are public figure you should refrain from making political statements. You never see Sachin making political statements.

This is a page 3 story, dont know why you will ask geopolitics to celebrities, especially pakistani cricketers who are mostly illiterates.(AK is exception)
Unless of course he has political ambitions.

shahid afridi is not illeterate, he has completed his college, how many indian players are literates??

shahid afridi is not illeterate, he has completed his college, how many indian players are literates??
Hey man,many of them are graduates..
plz Don't ask about Sachin atleast.
Because your current pakistani teams aggregate runs will be less compared to his oneday runs..
Also,Afridi is one of my favourite cricketer but he very talkative in media.
If he wants to come,theres nothing wrong in it,but don't get the media's hype..

Assalam alaikum

veena ppl may shumaar hoti hay?

TARIQ

What's diffrence between Afridi and Veena? After all humiliation Afridi still wants to participate in IPL and veena wants to marry Indian guy. Oh wait i forgot. Afridi is a man and veena a women.

Because your current pakistani teams aggregate runs will be less compared to his oneday runs..

What's diffrence between Afridi and Veena? After all humiliation Afridi still wants to participate in IPL and veena wants to marry Indian guy. Oh wait i forgot. Afridi is a man and veena a women.

Comparing a Gashti/***** with national hero who is uncontroversial , pagal ho gya hai bewra.

This is a page 3 story, dont know why you will ask geopolitics to celebrities, especially pakistani cricketers who are mostly illiterates.(AK is exception)

Illiterate or whatever. He is our hero and we would ask him about anything. It's none of your matter.

Afridi made good points. The whole world can ban us, but can never defeat us.

Yes, because unlike India, most Pakistani cricketers come from the grass roots, lower class families of Pakistan; work hard, make a name for themselves, & prosper. Which is why Pakistan is able to spring up such immense talent even after scandals & controversies, & is never short of talent. I also believe Mohammad Hafiz, Misbah-ul-Haq, Cheema & a few other cricketers are pretty educated.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Afridi never talks to the media himself, & he's never looking to make a name for himself or become popular in the media, it is always the media (Indian & Pakistani) that is after him, asking him questions.

Afridi acknowledges Pakistan can turn to become another Iraq or Afghanistan :cry:

Back
Top Bottom