What's new

Latest on Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Development

I believe American levermore institute estimated Pak nukes of upto 600 kt yield that's a 2 stage thermonuclear or large boosted fission device kind of like Russian layer cake bomb Google
Btw nk also tested around 300 kt device so if world says we have given em nuclear technology then we would have bigger ones

Btw boosted fission r considered intermediate between h and a bombs using Fusion to boost fission yield
Technically any nuclear weapons design which involves fusion, is a hydrogen bomb.
The term H-bomb was used for those waste of fissile material, very heavy , multi megaton weapons, used as show of power during cold war era.
Those could only be carried by big planes and could not be mounted on missiles.

No modernization after our nuclear scientist shifted London due to platelets issue... Once he back he will try to work on thermonuclear weapons in itfaq foundry lahore...
lolz, you nailed it bro.

So, basically his daughter ruined the good reputation of her father?

Who do you think was the best president of Pakistan in recent decades?

General Musharraf for improving the living standards of the poor and Imran Khan for the good all-round work he has done for Pakistan.

Back in early 2011, an article was published by the Institute for Science and International Security stating that Pakistan had the capability to produce thermonuclear weapons:

https://isis-online.org/isis-report...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Since then, not much else has been revealed about Pakistan's nuclear weapons capability. What sort of Nuclear Weapons we possess, the yields of our devices or further development capabilities.

I have been searching the internet for the latest news regarding Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons but havn't found anything major. Does anybody have the latest? If so, please share/discuss.

Likewise, but, I think we've become better at keeping prying eyes at bay.
So, these guys have zero information to go on and no more fantastical stories.

That can only be a good thing, I am happy knowing less if that means our capabilities are more secure.
Knowing our history, I'm sure they will develop whatever is required.

Eating Grass, the making of the Pakistani bomb - an excellent book, if you have not read it, please do, I'm sure Feroz Khan will be thankful for the royalties :)

Back in early 2011, an article was published by the Institute for Science and International Security stating that Pakistan had the capability to produce thermonuclear weapons:

https://isis-online.org/isis-report...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Since then, not much else has been revealed about Pakistan's nuclear weapons capability. What sort of Nuclear Weapons we possess, the yields of our devices or further development capabilities.

I have been searching the internet for the latest news regarding Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons but havn't found anything major. Does anybody have the latest? If so, please share/discuss.
This: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/figure/10.1080/00963402.2018.1507796?scroll=top&needAccess=true

So, basically his daughter ruined the good reputation of her father?

Who do you think was the best president of Pakistan in recent decades?

The last decent one was General Zia ul Haq, he dealt with the Soviet Union, 3 times
bigger India and also made Pak a Nuclear power at the same time.

Just making Nuclear weapons is a massive achievement just look at what USA/Israel
done to do Iraq, Syria and Libya for starting a nuclear program.

The best civilian leader after a long time we got Imran Khan.

The last decent one was General Zia ul Haq, he dealt with the Soviet Union, 3 times
bigger India and also made Pak a Nuclear power at the same time.

Just making Nuclear weapons is a massive achievement just look at what USA/Israel
done to do Iraq, Syria and Libya for starting a nuclear program.

The best civilian leader after a long time we got Imran Khan.

india is 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the West and Russia.

With love from A Q KHAN:-

images

You never tell you capabilities to the world unless you actually need to use it. Be it long range ballistic missiles or thermonuclear weapons or tinny submarines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom