What's new

Lashkar and ISI united in pan-Islamic terror, Headley tells NIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani media can can never report such news which is against public opinion. Its business. Credibility of pakistani media is exposed when they blame india for all the mess in their country.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i think you are assuming things on basis of Orange media. Sorry but Pakistani media is not Orange at all.

Your comment shows that you do not know a fig about Pakistani media

Ok first Zardari met taliban and now ISI wants to spread pan-islamic terror. Evidence: Because they say so.:rofl::rofl:
Yup zardari met and he assured that we are doing everything to arrange terrorist meeting with Benazir.

BTW TOI Rocks. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i think you are assuming things on basis of Orange media. Sorry but Pakistani media is not Orange at all.

Your comment shows that you do not know a fig about Pakistani media

Maybe pakistani media is green. And i need not to know about pakistani media at all!!

That you are another ignorant pakistani!!:disagree:
I think this is the core problem with your entire pakistani generation.
Open your eyes my friend. You have been mislead.

i think there is a problem with indians of all generation is they are spending their whole time trying to portray pakistan as the centre of terror just because they want to to weaken pakistan

you guys are full of talk and no logic

i think there is a problem with indians of all generation is they are spending their whole time trying to portray pakistan as the centre of terror just because they want to to weaken pakistan

you guys are full of talk and no logic

Maybe you can give us some logic.....

Well however it is to be proved and TOI prints lot of news on hearsay is fact. About ISI and their role Pakistani's are not ignorant but they fear to accept in forum. I do not understand this, in some other thread they say ya we are doing it and we should do it. My question is at least on forum come out wiu courage and speak truth, you are not in court.

WHICH KIND OF IDIOT ON THIS EARTH THINK THAT AN OFFICER OF ISI WILL PLAN THE ISLAMIC TERROR BY SAYING "HEY I AM ISI AGENT AND WE WANT TO SPREAD ISLAMIC TERROR".

GROW UP GUYS.......I KNOW THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH NEWS NOW A DAYS THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD START PUBLISHING BULLSHIT TO GET SOME AUDIENCE.

Maybe you can give us some logic.....

let me start form your title to expose your idiocy

you use the word pan islamic - then you use the words ISI and lakshar - the connection between the words are zilch, the sensationalism is 1000% throttled up

and you still tink you are not an idiot?

Well however it is to be proved and TOI prints lot of news on hearsay is fact. About ISI and their role Pakistani's are not ignorant but they fear to accept in forum. I do not understand this, in some other thread they say ya we are doing it and we should do it. My question is at least on forum come out wiu courage and speak truth, you are not in court.

Don't believe fanciful school kids.....................how can ISI fool much of the world about it's double intentions yet still be so careless that even a dispensable pawn like Headley knows that they and the Lashkar are inseparable ?

Do the math....................

This article is a slap on the face of those people who start ranting whenever india accuses pakistan for waging a proxy war against india. THis proves involvement of pakistani agencies with various terror outfits against india.
They want news to come from a neutral source. This news comes from U.S.A. This is a classic example of investigation done by a neutral source. I must say pakistan is now exposed in front of world community.
I wonder what pakistanis have to say about this.

Not one single credible source in the article.

In fact, the article comes up with a very clever way of not providing any source or possibility of 'validation' by claiming that all the confessions were essentially 'off the record' since no magistrate was present, and therefore will never be revealed officially.

Just more BS, lies and distortion from the Indian media.

Don't believe fanciful school kids.....................how can ISI fool much of the world about it's double intentions yet still be so careless that even a dispensable pawn like Headley knows that they and the Lashkar are inseparable ?

Do the math....................
what the reports suggest are that
a) an ISI officer who resigned from his post to dedicate himself to the 'cause'
and assisted by
b) a serving ISI officer
helped plan and execute the attacks. Not being judgemental but...there's no smoke without fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom