What's new

Large Amount of Saudi Chemicals Found with FSA Terrorists to be Used in Art

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Large Amount of Saudi Chemicals Found with FSA Terrorists to be Used in Artillery to Attack Damascus

Syrian UN Ambassador Bashar Ja’afari said that the chemicals were “capable of destroying a whole city, if not the whole country."

Army discovers a factory of chemical materials inside a den near Damascus
Jul 14, 2013

A unit of the armed forces discovered a factory to manufacture and store the toxic chemical weapons inside a terrorists' den in the area surrounding al-Manashir roundabout in Joubar neighborhood in Damascus Countryside.

An official source told SANA that an army unit seized amounts of toxic chemical materials, in addition to seizing chlorine substances in containers, some of them foreign-made, while others Saudi-made.

The source added that the seized weapons included weapons and scores of mortar shells which were prepared to be filled with chemical materials.

20130714-173957.jpg

20130714-173932.jpg

-3.jpg

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

Syrian rebels' Damascus chemical cache found by Assad army - State TV ? RT News

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that we are the biggest exporting country of petrochemicals, these are raw products used in industry and Syria imports the bulk of these products from KSA.

It doesn't mean it was sent specifically for rebels arms industry right?

You know that we are the biggest exporting country of petrochemicals, these are raw products used in industry and Syria imports the bulk of these products from KSA.

It doesn't mean it was sent specifically for rebels arms industry right?

They have been importing them from us for more than 20 years.

They have been importing them from us for more than 20 years.

IF Saudi Arabia wanted to give FSA weapon grade chemicals then Saudi Chemcials Co. The company that provides raw materials to MIC for manufacturing of Mortars, Mk80s and Mk82s, Artillery ammunition and tank rounds would be the one providing them.

Not a petrochemical company.

IF Saudi Arabia wanted to give FSA weapon grade chemicals then Saudi Chemcials Co. The company that provides raw materials to MIC for manufacturing of Mortars, Mk80s and Mk82s, Artillery ammunition and tank rounds would be the one providing them.

ANd that too in bags with their email ids tele and fax contacts. lol

That is the funniest and most retarded piece of news I have heard all week. the fact that this might be taken serious is a joke . PLUS we will support the revolution in syria IN ANY MEANS possible . but we do not condone the use of chemical nor biological weaponry .

on a lighter note did you know that you can create a bomb using animal fat . it is possible to do anything with anything , the mind is quite a wonderful thing . stop your stupid propaganda and grow the fukk up

I'm saying that these Chemos aren't for military use.

no body is showing the Syrian side media was supposed to be free and fair and show all sides but in this case we dont see that that is why we have to see and post every thing

People should stop using RT and PressTV for source.

and just watch Turkish channel :disagree:

if anyone want to see complete picture must watch all channels as much as possible, CNN, BBC, RT, Press tv etc

and just watch Turkish channel :disagree:

Turkish media generally exaggerates the issue/news but they at least don't make false news like RT/PressTV.

if anyone want to see complete picture must watch all channels as much as possible, CNN, BBC, RT, Press tv etc

Agreed but posting inaccording to RT. :disagree:

I mean here is another fake news of RT from Today !
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/264688-turkey-helped-israeli-attack-syria-turkey-base-used-attack.html

Turkish media generally exaggerates the issue/news but they at least don't make false news like RT/PressTV.

Agreed but posting inaccording to RT. :disagree:

I mean here is another fake news of RT from Today !
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/264688-turkey-helped-israeli-attack-syria-turkey-base-used-attack.html

1.well USA or west did not give any prove about Assad used chemical weapons, just claimed that Assad uses chemical weapons on the other hand UN high official said that There is no evidence that Assad used Chemical weapons rather they found strong evidence that chemical weapons are used by FSA (video interview) then after hours UN headquarter said no further comment. What will you say about it ?

2. I did not say believe RT every time. That is why i said watch all channels as much as possible. there are also many news of BBC, CNN has been posted
@liontk hi bro :wave: after long time i see you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom