What's new

Landmark Bills on Voting passed in Pakistan NA today

LNG to bik he rahe Hy... Football world cup b AA Raha.. masla wannabe qataris Ka Hy.
In key mehmano ki baat ho rahi thi zanab 8-)
download (1).jpg

All my life i have been suppoter for voting rights of overseas pakistanis. But now i am against it because these overseas pakistanis are devoid of ground reality. A person not living in the country, not facing policies of govt, not facing consequences of his voting choice should not have the right to vote. Overseas should not be allowed to vote in every constituency but instead given fixed number of seats in NA and PAs if they really have to.
OSP from Lahore and Gujranwala division should be enlisted before all others :D

Now only ECP can create some issue over the usage of EVMs. They will definately go to the SC that they are too incompetant to operaltionalize such mechanism. Interesting times ahead. However, PTI govt proposal of using EVMs will now get more creditability and difficult for SC to upheld.

It's a shame those of us from AJK don't get to vote in Pakistani elections.
Well you can but that would mean no rights in Kashmir
It is estimated that on average, about 8-10 thousand votes per constituency can be added by overseas Pakistanis. Ofcourse significant number will back PTI.
Just for the record
Almost 85000 Sialkotis are OSP just imagine what a huge difference they could make

ust for the record
Almost 85000 Sialkotis are OSP just imagine what a huge difference they could make
But I think they will be eligible to vote for Sialkot dedicated seats only.
Another important bill passed regarding Rape.

Rapist will be chemically castrated.

Mafia is too strong in Pak. The gang up of oppositions, election commission, judges will never conduct elections on EVM.

Total 17 bills accepted including punishment for rapist.

Could anyone gather all bills info accepted today?

Maza aa gaya PPP aur PMLN ka tu bera garak ho gaya hai aj.

:yahoo: ... humiliating defeat for opposition and win for Pakistanis (including us overseas).

PTI Govt just passed landmark bills successfully in NA. Defeat for the opposition.

1) EVMs introduction in Pakistan elections bill
2) Over seas Pakistanis can now vote thru internet

Hopefully it will work as intended. Apart from routine bugs, there can be deliberate efforts to undermine it.

Now only ECP can create some issue over the usage of EVMs. They will definately go to the SC that they are too incompetant to operaltionalize such mechanism. Interesting times ahead. However, PTI govt proposal of using EVMs will now get more creditability and difficult for SC to upheld.

It was already decided yesterday or day before by PDM that they will go to SC over EVM and Overseas voting.

Now its law
It would be difficult for them to challenge this

Back
Top Bottom