What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Police on Monday registered a case against former military ruler Gen (r) Pervez Musharraf over the alleged murder of cleric Ghazi Abdul Rasheed and his wife during the Lal Masjid military operation.

Justice Noorul Haq Qureshi of the Islamabad High Court heard the case pertaining to a contempt of court plea submitted in the court by Haroon Rasheed, the son of the deceased Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Rasheed Ghazi.

The petition had sought contempt proceedings against two police officials who had refused to register a criminal case against former president Gen (retired) Pervez Musharraf.

During the hearing Justice Qureshi remarked that failure to register a case despite the court's orders was tantamount to contempt of court.

The bench ordered the station house officer (SHO) of Aabpara police station to register a case against the former president on the spot at the court premesis and to provide the court with a copy of the lodged FIR.

Haroon Rasheed had earlier filed a petition against Musharraf for his involvement in the killing of his father and grandmother during the Lal Masjid operation.

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf - DAWN.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our justice system really has gone to the dogs.

I don't even want to live in this country anymore. Might as well disarm the Army and Rangers and send them home...this will also save money.

Absolutely pathetic.

Next time, nobody will fire a shot at a terrorist...

I don't even want to live in this country anymore. Might as well disarm the Army and Rangers and send them home...this will also save money.

Absolutely pathetic.

What else can be expected from the off springs of corruption, arrogance and foreign funds.

Abhee to dekhiye agay hota hai kiya! :laugh:

ISLAMABAD: Police on Monday registered a case against former military ruler Gen (r) Pervez Musharraf over the alleged murder of cleric Ghazi Abdul Rasheed and his wife during the Lal Masjid military operation.

Justice Noorul Haq Qureshi of the Islamabad High Court heard the case pertaining to a contempt of court plea submitted in the court by Haroon Rasheed, the son of the deceased Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Rasheed Ghazi.

The petition had sought contempt proceedings against two police officials who had refused to register a criminal case against former president Gen (retired) Pervez Musharraf.

During the hearing Justice Qureshi remarked that failure to register a case despite the court's orders was tantamount to contempt of court.

The bench ordered the station house officer (SHO) of Aabpara police station to register a case against the former president on the spot at the court premesis and to provide the court with a copy of the lodged FIR.

Haroon Rasheed had earlier filed a petition against Musharraf for his involvement in the killing of his father and grandmother during the Lal Masjid operation.

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf - DAWN.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely pathetic.

@Slav Defence ab mujhe batao mein kya karoon - :hitwall:

What the hell is this Balixd?have they gone mad?Aziz brothers are declared terrorists.

According to ISPR, weapons were recovered from Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa complexes, were as follows:

Russian and Chinese variant RPG rockets, anti-tank and anti-personnel landmines, suicide bombing belts, three to five .22-caliber rifles, RPD, RPK and RPK-74 light machine guns, Dragunov sniper rifles, SKS rifles, AK-47s, pistols, night vision equipment, and more than 50,000 rounds of various caliber ammunition, where as Lesser sophisticated items and weaponry recovered from the complex included three crates of gasoline bombs prepared in green soft drink bottles, gas masks, recoilless rifles, two-way radios, large plastic buckets containing homemade bombs the size of tennis balls, as well as knives—
Also,Letters from Ayman az Zawahiri were discovered from their compound.
Still,they are declare it as murder?

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this Balixd?have they gone mad?Aziz brothers are declared terrorists.

According to ISPR, weapons were recovered Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa complexes, were as follows:

Russian and Chinese variant RPG rockets, anti-tank and anti-personnel landmines, suicide bombing belts, three to five .22-caliber rifles, RPD, RPK and RPK-74 light machine guns, Dragunov sniper rifles, SKS rifles, AK-47s, pistols, night vision equipment, and more than 50,000 rounds of various caliber ammunition, where as Lesser sophisticated items and weaponry recovered from the complex included three crates of gasoline bombs prepared in green soft drink bottles, gas masks, recoilless rifles, two-way radios, large plastic buckets containing homemade bombs the size of tennis balls, as well as knives—

:omghaha: :haha: don't you know we planted all those weapons & mines? and do you know that One of the Juniors of Lt.Col Haroon Islam shot him in the back ? - yes , yes a Junior Officer shot his OWN CO.........those inside the mosque were angels,looking after/protecting their sisters ....the Terrorists were outside , attacking them

:omghaha: :haha: don't you know we planted all those weapons & mines? and do you know that One of the Juniors of Lt.Col Haroon Islam shot him in the back ? - yes , yes a Junior Officer shot his OWN CO.........those inside the mosque were angels,looking after/protecting their sisters ....the Terrorists were outside , attacking them

Yeah and according to their version of Islam we are also 'Kaafirs', and Balixd,you and @Secur are biggest kaafir according to their terminology and I am 'murtid'
I can't express my aggression right now,just for the sake of their dirty politics,those fools are accusing Musharraf's regime,thus strengthening Taliban's hope to spread their tentacles on larger scale.

Yeah and according to their version of Islam we are also 'Kaafirs', and Balixd,you and @Secur are biggest kaafir according to their terminology and I am 'murtid'
I can't express my aggression right now,just for the sake of their dirty politics,those fools are accusing Musharraf's regime,thus strengthening Taliban's hope to spread their tentacles on larger scale.
bhai, if we go by their definition @Hyperion will not only be the emperor of naswarville but of Kafirs too :haha: .....
keeping fun aside, PMLN is right on track we many of us expected, 3 months have passed and Govt is still in limbo, getting all parties aboard is a joke , if this is the case than I suggest NA & Senate needs to be dissolved if they are going to listen to Parties.......and if they call on APC for terrorists than I demand them for an APC to tackle karachi situation......

Did you see CH.Nisar's today's press briefing? they are still confused, whether to call for talks or bla bla bla (btw Punjab is pushing its sources in Militant groups to keep it low in Punjab :whistle: )

According to ISPR, weapons were recovered from Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa complexes, were as follows:

do you really need ISPR for that?

following the the "innocent" children that were killed by Dictator's forces

ec1083bf.jpg

lalMasjid001.jpg

lal-masjid-operation2-tanvir-shahzad_670.jpg

do you really need ISPR for that?

following the the "innocent" children that were killed by Dictator's forces

ec1083bf.jpg

lalMasjid001.jpg

lal-masjid-operation2-tanvir-shahzad_670.jpg

Agreed,but since taliban sympathizers demand source,therefore I thought to give one.
Seriously,expecting some sense from civil regime is just a dream.I demand Marshal Law

Back
Top Bottom