What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

:what: idea of having your own nation does not prevent you from business deals with other countries.

and if you want we should not have any experties from India in any field of development or projects then we must prove ourself and become another China

That is what I would like to see.

Pakistan has had more than enough opportunities to better itself. I mean our leadership has always been a hindrance, but resources have never been an issue.

PIA was once one of the top airlines of the world, and now look at it today. It was not from the lack of know how, but mismanagement.

Even though I appreciate efforts from friendly countries like Turkey in the development of Lahore, I'm still not in favor.

We as a nation need to influence our own system in terms of governance, culture, and infrastructure.

I believe our problems may be similar to other nations, but are also unique only to us.

It's time for Pakistan to get it's act together and stand up instead of constantly being on an IV drip.

So finally here we are, i was listening from past couple of weeks that Pakistani engineers are facing difficulties to construct BRT Lahore. Its 20% complete i guess.

Is there no country on the whole planet other than India? There are tens which have a better transport system than India has

Yes there are many but again you are not Dubai to afford them. There must be a huge difference between the charges of different Cos from different countries.

good luck to Lahore BRT

This is what the Ahmedabad BRTS is about, and it's been constantly winning awards globally for it's innovative solution for affordable public transportation with good service...

awesome!! :cool: how many awards i has won?

BTW thanks for info

Last edited by a moderator:
i fail to see why 2 Pakistani members here are so dead against taking help from India , that too to better their own nation .
in India there are many technologies we have incorporated from around the world including china , does it make us any less Indian? does it threaten our nation ? stop this ridiculous hatred .:)

GOD help us all from these corrupt, failed & incompetent politicians, who are not even capable to do a janitors job.

Pakistan can do everything by its own but these bastard politicians are making a wrong & totally bad image of Pakistan around the world.

Defeats the purpose of having your own nation.

What's next?

We slowly get absorbed into India?

:disagree:

Adopting a transport system will not defeat the purpose of having your own nation and going by the logic....why you are still using British laws?? Doesnt it make you a salve country?? Doesnt it defeat the purpose of independent nation.

Get out of your inferiority complex. Its just a transport system :hitwall:

Yes there are many but again you are not Dubai to afford them. There must be a huge difference between the charges of different Cos from different countries.

We can afford a good system if not the best and it is wrong to say that good affordable system is only available in India.

We boast of Pakistani professionals around the world are this and that, and in the end we cannot use our very own resources which are more than enough to solve the mess Paksitan is in every aspect, not just limited to transport, health care, education, employment

Back
Top Bottom