What's new

Lahore Metro Train Project | News and Updates

I was in Lahore a month back... though i am all in favor of mass transportation but the way these pillars and endless overhead bridges of the 2 metros have destroyed my city is heinous and beyond an eye sore. one should be more future oriented than election oriented.

First it was January then March then July now October this project deserves to be in Guinness book of world records
Don't know why you are butting your unwanted chaddies in this affair, but I suppose gangadesh is the only country where projects have never been delayed or mandates remained incomplete.

[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36] I thought this forum was for open discussions but I was wrong

I have only recieved hate against my simple questions or POV
Don't know why you are butting your unwanted chaddies in this affair, but I suppose gangadesh is the only country where projects have never been delayed or mandates remained incomplete.

[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36] I thought this forum was for open discussions but I was wrong

Worry about the land of darkies, don’t worry about us.

Oh cry me a river, try spending five mins in RatShat forum and you will see what hate and vitriol is. And if your remark had been a genuine question then you would have got a reply but it was a blatant attempt to belittle Pakistan etc. Projects around the world are delayed for many reasons, projects are even delayed in that great utopia of projects in your Gangadesh. I wonder where iis that speedy project you know the Tejas, still propped up by trucks!

It was genuine question any ways I am leaving
Believe what you like
Oh cry me a river, try spending five mins in RatShat forum and you will see what hate and vitriol is. And if your remark had been a genuine question then you would have got a reply but it was a blatant attempt to belittle Pakistan etc. Projects around the world are delayed for many reasons, projects are even delayed in that great utopia of projects in your Gangadesh. I wonder where iis that speedy project you know the Tejas, still propped up by trucks!

28660542_1433665100094517_7794270307072804911_n.jpg

I was in Lahore a month back... though i am all in favor of mass transportation but the way these pillars and endless overhead bridges of the 2 metros have destroyed my city is heinous and beyond an eye sore. one should be more future oriented than election oriented.
World over metros are built underground because most modern cities are already so congested to not have space for these bridges and dedicated lanes, but the paindu Noora logic is that if awaam won't be able to see it they won't consider it as "development". This is what happens when people vote for jahil BA pass.

CM Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar visited orange line train with DG LDA Amna Imran and other government officials to inspect the progress. CM was briefed that 92 percent work has been completed and 1000 passengers could travel in one set of orange line metro train. Chinese contractors also explained the on-going electrical and mechanical works.

Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project Under Construction.

61013299_2032086226919065_7041862910611554304_o.jpg

61268933_2032086470252374_8942931756420431872_o.jpg

61237301_2032086553585699_3873213975822860288_o.jpg

61546017_2032086743585680_8702592039440613376_o.jpg

The station looks really good.

6.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

I like the fact that they didn't do too much like Anarkali. Keep it modern inside.

While I'm sure there will be platform screen doors which will make it even more beautiful, there are some more little things they can do. They can add modern benches, tile platform walls all the way up and station names all the way across.

Since now people of Pakistan are going to suffer due to the decision (cancellation of reko diq) taken by forcefully reinstated judge.
What about the cancellation /suspension of Lahore Orange Line by the reinstater team of very same judge.... aka PTI?
Why should PTI not forced to pay all the fines and costs that may arise due to delays in Orange Line ?

Last edited:
More than 95 % of the metro train project has been completed - director general la Muhammad Usman Supreme

Hopefully the construction work of orange line project will be completed by November 20th.

میٹرو ٹرین منصوبے کا95 فیصد سے زیادہ کام مکمل کیا جا چکا ہے- ڈائریکٹر جنرل ایل ڈی اے محمد عثمان معظم

توقع ہے کہ اورنج لائن منصوبے کا تعمیراتی کام20 نومبر تک ہر لحاظ سے مکمل کر لیا جائے گا۔

لاہور( ) لاہور ڈویلپمنٹ اتھارٹی کے ڈائریکٹر جنرل محمد عثمان معظم نے بتایا ہے کہ لاہور اورنج لائن میٹرو ٹرین منصوبے کا95 فیصد سے زیادہ کام مکمل کیا جا چکا ہے۔ منصوبے کا خاطر خواہ سول ورک مکمل کر کے اسے الیکٹریکل و مکینیکل ورکس اور گاڑیوں کی ٹیسٹنگ و کمشننگ کے لئے 20 مئی کو چینی کنٹریکٹر کے حوالے کیا جا چکا ہے جو چھ ماہ میں اپنا کام ختم کرے گا۔ توقع ہے کہ اورنج لائن منصوبے کا تعمیراتی کام20 نومبر تک ہر لحاظ سے مکمل کر لیا جائے گا۔

67305984_2115937241867296_8430644408294047744_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom