What's new

Lady Gaga cancels Indonesia concert after threats from Islamic hardliners

Everyone who does not believe in some religion tends to be an Illuminati .. true story.

They actually belongs to believing in devils and tends to follow devils path rather than God. This is a group which is working on an evil agenda to divert people from right path to wrong path.

These are not hardliners, these are regular normal people who are against devil.

ladygagaindonesiaprotes.jpg

PSent_gagaindonesiaprotest.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Manila, Phillipine

They actually belongs to believing in devils and tends to follow devils path rather than God. This is a group which is working on an evil agenda to divert people from right path to wrong path.

U said very controversial thing. just look your own religion from rivals glass, you will know .

Freak or not, people wanted to watch her show because the tickets to it have been sold out.
And Islamists ruined it for those that wanted to watch her perform, with the threat of violence(I am shocked).

She dances! :agree:

Edit: and sings :)
People like Lady Gaga spread profanity and vulgarity under the banner of talent. Unfortunately, moral values are slowly vanishing in Western societies.

Freak or not, people wanted to watch her show because the tickets to it have been sold out.
And Islamists ruined it for those that wanted to watch her perform, with the threat of violence(I am shocked).
Please stop with this racism nonsense.

How about respecting cultures of others?

You cannot dance and sing naked in every nation.

Just because western people are loosing morals - does not means that people of other nations will follow suit or tolerate representatives of western profanity.

Why don't these people just not go if they feel so strongly about it?
I think she's pretty weird, I'm not a big fan of her music but she does put on a good show.
Seems pretty harmless to me.

Why don't these people just not go if they feel so strongly about it?
I think she's pretty weird, I'm not a big fan of her music but she does put on a good show.
Seems pretty harmless to me.
Your nation is open to all kinds of profanity and vulgarity. Things are not same in Islamic nations.

It is not about show. It is about how a singer chooses to dress and what he or she sings.

Your nation is open to all kinds of profanity and vulgarity. Things are not same in Islamic nations.

It is not about show. It is about how a singer chooses to dress and what he or she sings.
But people were willing to go to her show, surely they should be allowed?
You feel that the people threatening violence are morally superior to Lady Gaga and her fans? I don't think they are.

One wonders what rock you might be living under, because all manner of profanity and vulgarity exist in Muslim majority countries - but if one find something objectionable and of course one has to PAY to buy a ticket, just don't buy a ticket, what's this about threatening violence all the time - perhaps this is the way to deal with Islamists, threaten them with violence if they open their mouths or if they so much as raise their eyes -- sad ? yes, but unless these people are dealt with on the terms they wish to impose on all of us, well, we are digging our own graves by not tackling this evil with full force.

But people were willing to go to her show, surely they should be allowed?
Not in Indonesia at least.

You feel that the people threatening violence are morally superior to Lady Gaga and her fans? I don't think they are.
Most likely they are.

I am very tolerant to lifestyles of other people. But even I would not want Gaga to perform in my country.

One wonders what rock you might be living under, because all manner of profanity and vulgarity exist in Muslim majority countries - but if one find something objectionable and of course one has to PAY to buy a ticket, just don't buy a ticket, what's this about threatening violence all the time - perhaps this is the way to deal with Islamists, threaten them with violence if they open their mouths or if they so much as raise their eyes -- sad ? yes, but unless these people are dealt with on the terms they wish to impose on all of us, well, we are digging our own graves by not tackling this evil with full force.
Sir, I am not saying that evil does not exists in Islamic nations. However, you cannot put all muslims in same boat.

If Gaga types are given free hand to perform in Islamic nations, then all hell will break loose; vulgarity will spread like wildfire and will be unstoppable.

Back
Top Bottom