What's new

Ladies of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
only lady here is @KRAIT & she's cool about all stuff so all aligations on ladies of PDF are fake...

:what: which one ?
oh chaddo madamji ye sab...as of now you have been declared as the chosen leader of Rondoos...so, from now onward....you will be called...queen Rondoo ...and I have thought of an Imperial title...if you agree..Rondoosss Rondoo...:p:P
how is that...Hail queen Rondoosss Rondoo:P .......Just like queen Elizabeth... :D:D
:tup:

Helloooooooo Ladies ! :cheesy:

oh chaddo madamji ye sab...as of now you have been declared as the chosen leader of Rondoos...so, from now onward....you will be called...queen Rondoo ...and I have thought of an Imperial title...if you agree..Rondoosss Rondoo...:p:P
how is that...Hail queen Rondoosss Rondoo:P .......Just like queen Elizabeth... :D:D

LOOOOOL :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko:

Who is elizabeth ???

Who is elizabeth ???
images

This is the same guy who spoke about sea gulls eating too much fish. I have no doubts.

Every time I remember him saying that I LMAO!!! Don't forget he also suggested that tigers be let loose in the cities to kill dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom