What's new

Kyle Sandilands says Sorry

Jade

Reaction score
Country
India
SORRY is not a word you usually associate with spicy-tongued AGT judge Kyle Sandilands.

After upsetting Magda Szubanski, Jewish people and Megan Gale, the radio shock jock was left sweating yesterday after the Hindu community took him to task for recently slamming the Ganges as "a junkyard" and India as "a s---hole".

President of the Universal Society of Hinduism, Rajan Zed, urged the Australian Media and Communications Authority to take "appropriate action" over the gaffe.

Steering clear of "sorry", the Hour of Power Fox FM favourite backtracked:

"I'm apologising. AnLet's hope when he said he loved Indians, he wasn't just referring to takeaways.yone that's Indian that listens to this show knows that I love Indians ... I don't discriminate. I love everyone.

"I just made the mistake that the river, which, to me, looks polluted, I said it was a junkyard and I did not realise that it was holy."

Indian giver Kyle Sandilands takes it all back | Herald Sun

The river has become polluted because it is considered holy .

That's why people always say holy sh*t

That's why people always say holy sh*t

Ganga has become what it is today because some Hindus cremate the dead on the banks of the river. The corpse are washed away and float on the river !

Ganga has become what it is today because some Hindus cremate the dead on the banks of the river. The corpse are washed away and float on the river !
Ganges at least not seriously polluted like many rivers in China,it's India's advantage.

Ganges at least not seriously polluted like many rivers in China,it's India's advantage.

Well, India needs 1 billion USD to clean up Ganga ! So you can imagine how polluted ganga has become .

Seriously, why should we Indians be bothered by what idiots say on air? Are we that insecure about ourselves that a few offensive words hurt our national pride? The likes of Mr Sandilands, Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh are "shock jocks". Its their job to offend people and they get paid for that! We are above such trivialities. Let the rabid dogs bark, anyway they are always on a leash!

Back
Top Bottom