What's new

Kurdistan in country flags???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowruz

Reaction score
How come there is no Kurdistan flag in the list of country flags you choose for your profile? There is Palestine but I don't see Kurdistan. Admins need to fix this situation and put Kurdistan flag as well.

Then they should put a flag of all states of federal countries like the US, Russia, Australia and many others ?

Ok you talk like a yankee...what is this "no it aint"?

Listen I understand this topic is hard on you, you being Iraqi you don't like this subject because your country may get divided but you have to face the fact Kurdistan exists and you Arabs won't supress the Iranian Kurds for much longer.

Ok you talk like a yankee...what is this "no it aint"?

Listen I understand this topic is hard on you, you being Iraqi you don't like this subject because your country may get divided but you have to face the fact Kurdistan exists and you Arabs won't supress the Iranian Kurds for much longer.

Kurdistan also claims land of Iran, Iran could get divided by it so I don’t understand what makes you think Kurds want to be part of greater Iran.

Facts are about official data not opinions, official data is what the link presents, so your 1 of those Pan Iranist. News for you bro, them Kurdish nationalists hate you.

Is this the flag of Kusrdistan by the way ?

320px-Flag_of_Kurdistan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom