What's new

Kuner governor refuses to confirm Maulana Fazlullah’s death

Gryphon

Reaction score
October 12, 2013

1993278781963.jpg

ASADABAD: The governor of Afghanistan’s eastern Kunar province on Saturday refused to confirm the death or presence of the TTP Swat chief Maulana Fazlullah in his province.

Media reports said Fazlullah had been killed during a clash with Afghan insurgents in Kunar which borders Pakistan’s Bajaur tribal region.

But the Pakistani Taliban have denied Fazlullah, 39, who led a bloody insurgency in Swat valley of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa before he lost control of the area following a military operation, had died in the clash that allegedly took place in the Syedabad district.

“I am a resident of Syedabad, I have no report about the killing or presence of Maulana Fazlullah in the area,” governor Shujaul Mulk Jalala was quoted as saying by an afghan news agency.

However, Jalala said a number of Pakistani Taliban fought alongside their Afghan comrades against Afghan forces in the border region.

“There is no doubt about the presence of Pakistani Taliban in our border areas. They have joined Afghan Taliban in their attacks on Afghan forces,” he said.

He said recently four Pakistani insurgents were killed in a blast caused by their own bomb after they had entered Kunar from Bajaur.

The governor said no one would be allowed to use the Afghan soil against Pakistan and insurgents, who crossed the border into Kunar from the neighbouring country, had been killed.

Kuner governor refuses to confirm Maulana Fazlullah’s death - The Lahore Times

He has to be sure to confirm . Nothing wrong in it .

Hakeemullah is a little scared *****..... he is nothing, don't fret him!

Hes been sh*tting up most of Pakistan - How can one not fret ? :pissed:

And you good for nothing pole dancing, naswar munching leprechauns are so castrated with fear that you can't even tell him 'Aaooo tou zaraaa Khusbooo Lagaaa Keiii' & ussss seiii phir sareiii badleiii nikalooo ! :angry:

Whenever this Nation - nay Islam, has needed a saviour always Mother Earth, by the will of God, gives birth to a Butt Sahib to save the day - From Saladin to Ataturk, from Abdali to Jinnah - All of them were from my ethnicity - Lagtaaa haiii abbbb mujhee hii kuch karnaa pareiii gaaa ! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom