What's new

KSA will manufacture all "CH" UAVs China

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
#Taqnia- signed an agreement with #ALIT-to manufacture all types of 'CH' UAVs in Kingdom & to promote them regionally #IDEX2017

C5R_IZ9WIAEERvj.jpg:large
C5R_IbfW8AU2Y6E.jpg:large

China need to Have a direct competitive Drone against USA (Technology/Export)

Great ,The bin laden's will also now use them for air-lifting concrete blocks for construction work

Whaaaaaaaaaa :O :O

Want CH-5 to be manufactured in PAC
It says all CHs so CH5 is included..
My guess is that KSA will get complete TOT for CH4 and develop it further or another one, just like they did with Ukraine for the AN-132, mostly the one they will need the most for civilian as well as military duties.. and they will manufacture the rest of the series under licence for their requirements and the regional ones..
KSA can add some western electronics and sensors or even its own to the CH-4/5 and make it better than the RQ-9, since it already has a longer range and endurance..

Last edited:
More like MQ-1 predator. Reaper is in a class of its own.
It's almost like comparing Mushshak with a Hurkus or PC-9

It's closer to the Reaper than anything else. The CH-5 has a lower payload but higher endurance & range.

C5RWLzqWYAEhdBC.jpg

CH-5
p1679453.jpg

cloud_shadow.jpg

B84D373F-5056-B74B-713AD7782FFEF5BD-supporting_image_1.jpg

B837138A-5056-B732-FC78D2C1AE6DD805-supporting_image_1.jpg

B840C587-5056-B732-FCEB4E9346480512-supporting_image_1.jpg

C5SYAdLWMAAQzRS.jpg

Compared with the United States' General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper, a hunter-killer drone often deemed by Western analysts as the best of its kind, the CH-5 "can perform whatever operations the MQ-9 Reaper can, and is even better than the US vehicle when it comes to flight duration and operational efficiency," Shi said

Moreover, the CH-5 is able to carry an airborne early warning system to act as a platform for regional surveillance, and battlefield command and control. It also can carry electronic warfare instruments to collect electronic intelligence and to jam enemy communications or radars

Another advantage is that the CH-5 is capable of making a joint strike together with its predecessors, the CH-3 and CH-4, because they can share the same data link and control system. Therefore, it is very easy for current users of the CH-3 and CH-4 to introduce and integrate the CH-5 into their drone network

The CH-5 is able to carry 1,000 kg of equipment and weapons. It will carry 16 air-to-surface missiles when displayed at the air show, but its largest capacity is 24 missiles in a single flight, engineers at the academy said.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-11/01/content_27233618.htm

CH-805 with an RCS of 0.01 m2
CvrT8f9W8AEsF2T-696x329.jpg

101f000417a694f91a24

102200038445969c22a8

p1630499.jpg

rdn_50a2eeb4b5f30.jpg

1679452_-_main.jpg

Awesome! Very good news, times are changing, good news shall be every where. God willing,

I just hope this doesn't fuel the rivalry between , KSA & Iran. Two dumb foes. Easily manipulated.

Looks strange to me. As I know Saudi has already invested Wingloong II. These two birds are competitors.

Looks strange to me. As I know Saudi has already invested Wingloong II. These two birds are competitors.
Alit has most probably offered ToT..

Awesome! Very good news, times are changing, good news shall be every where. God willing,

I just hope this doesn't fuel the rivalry between , KSA & Iran. Two dumb foes. Easily manipulated.
Iran already makes its UAVs and drones, KSA will make these Drones/UAVs a per its requirements as well as for the regional ones where Iran can't sell its drones, So there won't be any rivalry in this instance..

Alit has most probably offered ToT..

Iran already makes its UAVs and drones, KSA will make these Drones/UAVs a per its requirements as well as for the regional ones where Iran can't sell its drones, So there won't be any rivalry in this instance..
Well Turkey will begin the sell of his Anka soon

Back
Top Bottom