What's new

KPK Police chanting slogans against the Namaloom after the Peshawar bomb blast.

Fn42qm-WQAMcvqX

one jacket cannot done this kind of damage
A legitimate question but which roof exactly? Outside the building? as the one on floor seems like timber rubble.

Mend your ways.

As has been pointed earlier, KPK sits on top of a tinder box.

And this is not a police issue only.

People serving in other state institutions belong to the same society, and they will not be immune to these feelings.

Oye shava, aagai hamari favorite conspiracy theory...
I never spread conspiracy theories. but i am hearing people who were near to the mosque saying that we heard sounds like it is shot by drone or something and by the way i dont buy that story but but but the damage is definitely beyond one jacket..

I never spread conspiracy theories. but i am hearing people who were near to the mosque saying that we heard sounds like it is shot by drone or something and by the way i dont buy that story but but but the damage is definitely beyond one jacket..
Yara, why would a "drone" strike be needed? Are we short of cannon-fodder anywhere in Pakistan? How hard is it for any group to get a couple of brainwashed kids from the madrassas to do this that is if we even needed more than one?

Drone strike man c'mon are you telling me no one would see a missile flying

But damage does seem a lot but then again there could be many reasons, how bombers entered? Was a jacket used or something else? Perhaps from the blast the shock waves caused the building to collapse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom