What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution for creation of Hazara province

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly on Friday adopted a resolution for creation of Hazara province with majority, Geo News reported.

The resolution was presented by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) member provincial assembly Sardar Idrees.

In the resolution, it is stated that a commission should be constituted for the creation of new provinces including Hazara province.

Parliamentary leader of Awami National Party Sardar Hussain Babak and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) MPA Nighat Orakzai opposed the resolution.

KP Assembly adopts resolution for creation of Hazara province - thenews.com.pk

Half news.... KPK assembly also increases there own pays by 127 %... shame on PTI

Symbolic gesture!
Hazara has been recognized though this resolution is practically useless.
This resolution call for setting up a commission for making other provinces.
PPP and ANP showed their resolve, they don't want Hazara Soba. Preaching democracy while denying very democratic right of Hazara wal and Karachi wal.

You sure?
Any source (authentic one)?
1102130915-2.gif

there is no difference between PTI and other parties.... they were just making paeople's fool.. Imran Khan is part of Noora khushti now... by increasing rich MPA and MNA's pays and rest of province is dying with hunger... is sy acha to shabaz sharif hai...

there is no difference between PTI and other parties.... they were just making paeople's fool.. Imran Khan is part of Noora khushti now... by increasing rich MPA and MNA's pays and rest of province is dying with hunger... is sy acha to shabaz sharif hai...

This shows from where you are speaking. I am against this increase in MPA's pays but what crap you've posted is utter non sense.

You sure?
Any source (authentic one)?

Its a positive step that honest salary of MA is increased, unlike encouraging & doing Haram-khori like pmln/ppp/etc

anyway, I heard that the resolution passed by KP assembly is demanding new provinces all over the country, its misreported new item anyway, also its unlike pmln who wants to divide KP, but not Punjab, PPP who wants to divide Punjab but not Sindh !

This shows from where you are speaking. I am against this increase in MPA's pays but what crap you've posted is utter non sense.
Had hai bahi... Imran khan ka supporter hona buri bat nai.... but ankhien band rakhna kahan ka banta hai.... i was in favour of IK last year electio.. but he really disappointed me... he and his party is just like any other party in pakistan no difference.. and its fact brother... you should admit this also...

Its a positive step that honest salary of MA is increased, unlike encouraging & doing Haram-khori like pmln/ppp/etc

anyway, I heard that the resolution passed by KP assembly is demanding new provinces all over the country, its misreported new item anyway, also its unlike pmln who wants to divide KP, but not Punjab, PPP who wants to divide Punjab but not Sindh !
hehehe... good support for your party... lolx.. supporter ho to aisa...you are jiala of PTI...

why yar, British MP are highly paid, they get equal to 25000 st pounds net a month, which is equal to what a freshmen in royal army gets over a year.. shouldnt our MA be paid high, so that they fulfill their needs and not do haramkhori like pmln/ppp ?

PTI member assembly are honest people, they deserve to get paid enough to fulfill and maintain their standard of living through honest salary !

why yar, British MP are highly paid, they get equal to 25000 st pounds net a month, which is equal to what a freshmen in royal army gets over a year.. shouldnt our MA be paid high, so that they fulfill their needs and not do haramkhori like pmln/ppp ?

PTI member assembly are honest people, they deserve to get paid enough to fulfill and maintain their standard of living through honest salary !
how you can say that PTI assembly members are honest and other members of PML N and PPP party MPA's are not honest... do you have some proof..or just saying because you are supporter of pti..

Passed resolution of hazara province is a good step of PTI. now they should raise voice to making karachi the province too.

Back
Top Bottom