What's new

Korea Expressway Corp. to Operate and Manage N8 Expressway in Bangladesh

All Muslims are converts you cow piss drinker!
No one had to be forced because leaving paganism and caste system was an easy choice.

More would convert if India didn’t have bigoted laws like “anti love Jihad” laws.

Unlike you fuckers we don’t believe in reincarnation.

Everything we do is due to our free will.

In the words of the mighty Sheikh Mujib,

“ami musolman, ami bangali, ek bar mori bar bar na”.

Looks like a picture from a Bombay slum!

Anyway, you are a primitive Assamese, right?

You lot cross over to clean our latrines and pick our tea.
1656834642582.png

Assamese u say but I've only heard of bangla illegal aliens flooding Assam not the other way around,the very reason NRc was created.

View attachment 858794

Assamese u say but I've only heard of bangla illegal aliens flooding Assam not the other way around,the very reason NRc was created.

Assam is Mughal territory.

It belongs to us.

We will populate it as we see fit.

Assamese are referred to as “upojati” in Bangladesh.

It means tribal/primitive people.

They mostly pick tea and clean latrines in Bangladesh.

Assam is Mughal territory.

It belongs to us.

We will populate it as we see fit.

Assamese are referred to as “upojati” in Bangladesh.

It means tribal/primitive people.

They mostly pick tea and clean latrines in Bangladesh.
Mughals are originally from central asia,they aren't bangla .
And Mughal suffered tragic loss to ahom kingdom in battles until they were totally outed from the region tilll the advent of the British.

And I'm not even Assamese nor do I give a flying fck what your kind refers to anyone.

Last edited:
Mughals are originally from central asia,they aren't bangla .
And Mughal suffered tragic loss to ahom kingdom in battles until they were totally outed from the region until the advent of the British.

And I'm not even Assamese nor do I give a flying fck what your kind refers to anyone.

What the hell are you then?

More importantly, what the hell are you doing on a Bangladeshi thread?!!!

Get lost.

I have added you to my ignore list!

Now banglas making excuse for S.Korean success and their own failure,,you guys are even behind than North Korea in scientific advances ,Pyongyang make dhaka look slumdump. Dont get too brave,koreans have 30+ avg IQ than u banglas.

You are pretty stupid to even think these IQ scores are true.

An average IQ of 81 is considered "borderline stupid".

In the UK BD'shis now score higher than white average and actually on par with middle-class whites in terms of academic results before they go to university.

From these results we can infer that BD'shis are similar to white English in terms of intelligence.

Last edited:
Another thread derailed by certain disgusting indians. Why are they allowed to pollute this forum with their animalistic behaviour. They are like a plague on the world and manage to deliberately ruin almost every thread.

Kick out every creepy indian from this forum.
I cant stand their stench in here yuck:tdown:🤢🤮

Another thread derailed by disgusting indians. Why are they allowed to pollute this forum with their animalistic behaviour. They are like a plague on the world and manage to deliberately ruin almost every thread.

Kick out every creepy indian from this forum.
I cant stand their stench in here yuck:tdown:🤢🤮

I called two mods to clean up a couple of threads days ago and nothing has been done it seems.

In the UK BD'shis now score higher than white average and actually on par with middle-class whites in terms in terms of academic results before they go to university.

From these results we can infer that BD'shis are similar to white English in terms of intelligence.
Hilarious how only south asians pull this excuse of '' but our people in Uk or USA "

The impact of IQ is even more obvious when they talk like that. It's the same problem with countries like India ,bd . Civilians from higher intelligence states would never talk like that. You don't even realize u are parading idiocy when u pull such excuses.
Higher civilization isn't just high marks for some in tests ,it's about allround conduct and character of their people,their inherent tendencies,outlook,they way they think,act and operate,there's a nobility ,which is absent or seriously lacking in civilians of inferior states .

Don't insult whiteys, using whose institution,system and culture some of immigrants of your kind are achieving some progress. You had a whole nation,your land ,your laws ,your culture,with your people on it,but you made a cesspool out of it,it's easy to blame other and make excuses but hard to succeed.

BTW ,here's the top ranking of the international olympiad of informatics,the top 30 is dominated by asians from east and than whites,mainly from eastern Europe,no banglas.

1656845193072.png

lol.

Last edited:
what a nice thread! carry on guys, love to see some more keyboard fight out of nothing.

You are pretty stupid to even think these IQ scores are true.

In the UK BD'shis now score higher than white average and actually on par with middle-class whites in terms in terms of academic results before they go to university.

Given that most Bangladeshis in U.K. are from one tiny part of Bangladesh and their parents do not speak English - JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE NEXT GENERATION WILL DO.

tbh more like 99% are .

Are you still here piss drinker?!!!

Given that most Bangladeshis in U.K. are from one tiny part of Bangladesh and their parents do not speak English - JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE NEXT GENERATION WILL DO.

BD’shis are still gaining on the Chinese and Indians, who are the leaders in pre-university academic results in the UK.

In 5-10 years the gap will completely close.

Anyone that believes the “World IQ Scores” lacks sufficient IQ themselves.:rofl:

Are you still here piss drinker?!!!
I though u put me on ignore list ? why are u still replying ?

Filled with copium and high on dunning Kruger effect,you guys just crack me up ,that's why I reply when you people quote me.

Back
Top Bottom