What's new

Korea conducts a firepower demo drill

untill those two Koreas could settle their scores and make peace and stop coming at each other's throats,they can't be taken seriously on the international stage.

untill those two Koreas could settle their scores and make peace and stop coming at each other's throats,they can't be taken seriously on the international stage.
we know that you are smart and intelligent , you use NK and PK for your benefits and you dont have any love on them but you feel so . Its just because this is Pakistani forum you cant say directly as you said to Korea.

Thanks to China, everyone in SE Asia, wants a piece of nuke.:lol:

we know that you are smart and intelligent , you use NK and PK for your benefits and you dont have any love on them but you feel so . Its just because this is Pakistani forum you cant say directly as you said to Korea.

the polls taken in China that Pakistan is the most loved country by the Chinese people but we admit that no one loves N.Korea.no country can be used as a dummy,benefits always go both ways.

Thanks to China, everyone in SE Asia, wants a piece of nuke.:lol:
I wont mind if we can secure our SCS allies with nukes and stealth ships and aircrafts and brahmos

the polls taken in China that Pakistan is the most loved country by the Chinese people but we admit that no one loves N.Korea.no country can be used as a dummy,benefits always go both ways.
Nobody believes polls when communist dictators are ruling you . There is no guarantee the results are fair . More over not all people opinions are taken into account .

Nobody believes polls when communist dictators are ruling you . There is no guarantee the results are fair . More over not all people opinions are taken into account .

you can deny anything about China by using your cold war logics and we don't care,you must be thinking that India is way better than China in every aspect since you are a "democracy",ok,suit yourself and keep that mentality,the later you wake up the better for your neighbors.

you can deny anything about China by using your cold war logics and we don't care,you must be thinking that India is way better than China in every aspect since you are a "democracy",ok,suit yourself and keep that mentality,the later you wake up the better for your neighbors.
i never said that but all i can is poor man also can live happily here , of course there are exceptions . your govt dont even care your opinion , it want good ties with India :P and what are cold war logics ? Cold war was successful in disintegrating a large communist block . I strongly believe you would be the next one .

i never said that but all i can is poor man also can live happily here , of course there are exceptions . your govt dont even care your opinion , it want good ties with India :P and what are cold war logics ? Cold war was successful in disintegrating a large communist block . I strongly believe you would be the next one .

It has worked for China so far, so I don't see what the problem is. Worry about your own "democracy" first then go into rant about others.

haha ,keep your wishful thinking and see which one will be disintegrated first,Indian was not even a country but for British empire,British made India.

It has worked for China so far, so I don't see what the problem is. Worry about your own "democracy" first then go into rant about others.
Every thing seemed fine for USSR too . Communist holes have no option . They will fall . Btw i have never heard of Fijii . Take care of your self before giving advice .

Back
Top Bottom