What's new

Kiss of the Nation.

BlackkMamba

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Baba Jee -- Elder of an APS martyr -- Kissing the forehead of Gen. Raheel Sharif

10934037_10152760399247663_1478688279514280938_n.png

That is how much people of Pakistan Loves Its Army more than anything more than their lives

COAS meeting with a Student of APS during his visit to Peshawar:

10690229_10152760394277663_4218840446870240255_n.jpg

Photo: ISPR

Last edited:
No offence meant but just want to ask Pakistani members here , do you guys actually look up and see the PA as a role model, and if so why?

No offence meant but just want to ask Pakistani members here , do you guys actually look up and see the PA as a role model, and if so why?
well i don't know much about history but currently the PA is the only institution that is working properly, the only institution that looks like it wants to do something fir the country, and this might be a bit un democratic, but mostly during military regimes the economy went up, and during civilians rule it was either going down or was stable at one place.

well i don't know much about history but currently the PA is the only institution that is working properly, the only institution that looks like it wants to do something fir the country, and this might be a bit un democratic, but mostly during military regimes the economy went up, and during civilians rule it was either going down or was stable at one place.

Being a democratic or non-democratic nation should be the least of concern. The important thing that is measured is how the rights and services are delivered to the common man and thereby advancing the standard of living of the common man and helping the nation to progress and prosper in all fields.

What form of government achieves this at least for me i don't care, be it monarchy, two party rule, one party rule, dictatorship or any other form of government.

Dont know if they look up as role modal but its a very stable and professional army. It cares about their people and in general people give a lot of respect. I remember in my younger days I would goto my Father's village in Attock/Chakwal for summer vacation and lots of soldier are coming back home for vacation in that time period. A soldier will get a seat next to driver (thats considered a respect) and would not be charged also on every meal stop no restaurant will charge them either.

Yes...no matter what the world makes out of it...So far it is the Army who comes to the civilians over ANY civilian govt!

It is the army is the ONLY institution doing its job over trying to get rich (no doubt there is corruption...no govt on the planet is above corruption) however civilian govt usually are doing their job less and making it more of getting rich!

Pakistanis never had complain towards PA as long as it was offering its role. They are great fighters and their discipline, dedication, devotion and sacrifice is saluted regardless of their influence outside their due role. You can always cherry pick here and there but Pakistan Army is a pride.

So is ISI, we know they are fighting with elephants and sometimes they step on our own toes but they are one heck of a force which defeated Russia, recently US agents in the the country and then Indian agents in Afghanistan and tribal areas. They were successful in India if political leaders had not reined-in at the time Punjab uprise. India may not had fought a two front war yet but ISI has fought and came out winners. Respect!

Last edited:

Ok lets put it this way. Whenever there is natural calamity like earthquake , flood then who is on front to come to save its people it is Pakistan Army

Who is fighting terrorits , it is PA

Who is delivering it is PA.

Even the foreigners believe that they should talk to PA because they know how much incompetent people are sitting in circus camp known as Parliament

Ok lets put it this way. Whenever there is natural calamity like earthquake , flood then who is on front to come to save its people it is Pakistan Army

Who is fighting terrorits , it is PA

Who is delivering it is PA.

Even the foreigners believe that they should talk to PA because they know how much incompetent people are sitting in circus camp known as Parliament
thats the job of army in every country including UK... thats because they got capability(taxpayers fund such capability) for disaster management.
Thats their job, you dont worship doctors because they provide treatment to patients.. you dont worship engineers because they build bridges...

thats the job of army in every country including UK... thats because they got capability(taxpayers fund such capability) for disaster management.
Thats their job, you dont worship doctors because they provide treatment to patients.. you dont worship engineers because they build bridges...

You are correct Sir; Military commanders are no doubt doing their job, but the fact is that Joe public adores them.
For example, William Pitt the younger was the British Prime Minister and effectively responsible for the British victory over Napoleon. But his statue that stands at the George Street & Fredrick Street is nothing compared to that of Nelson at the Trafalgar Square.

Rightly or wrongly, it is the military generals who are considered heroes of the nations all over the world.

Last edited:
You are correct Sir; Military commanders are no doubt doing their job, but the fact is that Joe public adore them.
For example, William Pitt the younger was the British Prime Minister and effectively responsible for the British victory over Napoleon. But his statue that stands at the George Street & Fredrick Street is nothing compared to that of Nelson at the Trafalgar Square.

Rightly or wrongly, it is the military generals who are considered heroes of the nations all over the world.

I have nothing against people adoring them... just like I have nothing against people adoring doctors (in my part of world, doctor is nearly equated with god even though he/she is just doing a job)
But please dont have silly notion that they are doing something special.
also I want servicemen to dispel such myth that surrounds them.
I will feel awckward if somebody kisses my feet because I saved him using my medical knowledge as a doctor(if I was a doctor).. for him it might be magic and god... for me I know I just used the knowlege gained by studying and practicing.

Back
Top Bottom