Status
Not open for further replies.

Wa Muhammada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam guys,

My friend from UK contacted me and his neighbourS brother who lives
in Faisalabad needs a kidney transplant. The brother will be the donor.

I need recommendations of good doctors in private hospitals in FSD/Lahore with reasonable expense - not too costly

Thanks

@waz @Eagle

Could you plz tag any medical professionals from this forum

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

The best place to do this with highest standard and quality at a cheap price is India. Madras or Delhi. Kolkata is also good.

Doctor Zahid Nabi... KRL hospital Islamabad... Please google his contact number... Just 6 month ago my cousin successfully operated by this doct... And Alhamdolillah he is very healthy now.. Cost was around 13 to 15 lacks

He asked about in FSD/Lahore otherwise i would also suggest SIUT Karachi @Wa Muhammada kindly check them also contact them even they can guide u best places and doctors there if not possible for your friend coming karachi but check them

I'll make it a sticky bro for a week or so. I am aware of doctors here just not their names.

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

He asked about in FSD/Lahore otherwise i would also suggest SIUT Karachi @Wa Muhammada kindly check them also contact them even they can guide u best places and doctors there if not possible for your friend coming karachi but check them

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

Doctor Zahid Nabi... KRL hospital Islamabad... Please google his contact number... Just 6 month ago my cousin successfully operated by this doct... And Alhamdolillah he is very healthy now.. Cost was around 13 to 15 lacks

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا bro

The best place to do this with highest standard and quality at a cheap price is India. Madras or Delhi. Kolkata is also good.
These places are costly
You can get renal transplant package for 3 lakhs inr in places like Hyderabad, visakhapatnam

Salam guys,

I need recommendations of good doctors in private hospitals in FSD/Lahore with reasonable expense - not too costly

Thanks
Go to SUIT in karachi its the best pakistan has to offer

Kidney to hamari kharab honi chayee thi
Dont worry aap ka liver kharab hoga :D

Salam guys,

Thanks
Shifa international hospital islamabad or quaid e azam international hospital rawalpindi.
Expensive hospitals but quality treatment.

These places are costly
You can get renal transplant package for 3 lakhs inr in places like Hyderabad, visakhapatnam

In where? Private hospitals? In private hospitals like Fortis and Apollo it costs around 12-13 lakh rupees in Kolkata. Top notch medical professionals with top quality treatment and surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom