What's new

'Khilafat is coming': Islamic State flag put up on Islamabad's main thoroughfare

Pakistan would be worst than worst of African countries, if institution of army also went under control of dual national politicians.
Last time Asif Ali Zardari tried to make Rehman Malik as CnC of Pak army but it the idea was rejected by General Kiyani.

it's basically the managers of country who form policies to build intuitions, while Pakistan policy is built by teams in CIA and RAW and implemented via its puppets in Pakistan.

I don't want to call you a scumbag, but you aren't leaving me with a choice.
ROFL

the joke is at our expense

wonder when will Ahsan will "sort them out" who put up that flag.
if he doesnt waste time defending / parroting the Sherifs then there is a chance that people putting that banner can be nabbed but when entire Islamabad administration is running VVIP duties of the Queen in waiting Bibi Maryam Nawaz then ..nothing much can be expected

I invite the perceptive reader to notice his the article systematically spreads the perception of incompetence within our law enforcement agencies.

@Zibago @Imran Khan @El Sidd @django

I don't want to call you a scumbag, but you aren't leaving me with a choice.
You cant accept the fact big mouth. Do you think only you people have right to call some scum bag. How about something worst you get in return?

You cant accept the fact big mouth. Do you think only you people have right to call some scum bag. How about something worst you get in return?

You have already stepped out of line calling me big mouth. Proceed and you will see a side of me that I reserve for big idiots.

Nothing extraordinary, we had slogans of Daesh Zindabad at several locations in Karachi for months during the heydays of ISIS. Didn't see them riding up in Toyota trucks and invading Karachi. This is just the work of the repressed Lal Masjid Whores who are desperate for goat al baghdadi's attention.

I think Burqa ghazi is going to have an accident very soon.
Amen on last paragraph.

this is a Nawaz League stunt
the Meryam Nawaz Bibi group comes with such antics
they are on collision course with the state institutions.
your reference to Abdul Aziz is valid
after all a procession was launched from his Red Mosque terror den in support of Nawaz league and against the participants of PAT & PTI in the Islamabad sit in few years back.

looking at the flag post one can tell that it was not just posted in 5 minutes. it would have taken a while to bring ladder or to reach the poll top and hoist the flag. or even if it was done already on a poll then transporting and installing that poll would have taken enough time for someone to identify the culprits.
I suspect that the culprits must have had cover and support of local Nawaz league thugs from Hanif Abassi or Lal Masjid.
Pmln are bunch of goons and they have very bad relationships with religious goons these days.
It happens when we allow worst type of zombies protest in capital.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1367348

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom