What's new

Khan must be out if you wana be out of this FATF shit list

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Isn't that a strange coincidence? Two decisions in one day. One by masters and other by salves. I feel after this khan's end could be like mursi sadam and Gazafi.. masters gave the reason to slaves for face savings. Pakistan is full of Treason

It was under Imran Khan's tenure that most FATF requirements were implemented, so if anything he did the most to get us out of the Grey List. A coincidence does not equal to causation, this is simply conspiracy.

It was under Imran Khan's tenure that most FATF requirements were implemented, so if anything he did the most to get us out of the Grey List. A coincidence does not equal to causation, this is simply conspiracy.

Most brain-dead Pakistani can't comprehend things that "complicated"

Last edited:

But, by his own admission, he had no authority, so the credit must go to the real ruler IK mentioned.

Choosing this date to disqualify IK makes this conspiracy stronger. This conspiracy conveniently decreases the blame on the military for outing IK and makes America the ultimate bad guy. I am sure that the military is loving the fact that most of the blame is being put on the US. I have studied some of the regime changes that the US has been involved in and the more I look into this, the clearer it becomes that the US had nothing to do with the ousting of IK; however, this is just my personal opinion. @VCheng @blain2 @Jango What do you gentlemen think?

Choosing this date to disqualify IK makes this conspiracy stronger. This conspiracy conveniently decreases the blame on the military for outing IK and makes America the ultimate bad guy. I am sure that the military is loving the fact that most of the blame is being put on the US. I have studied some of the regime changes that the US has been involved in and the more I look into this, the clearer it becomes that the US had nothing to do with the ousting of IK; however, this is just my personal opinion. @VCheng @blain2 @Jango What do you gentlemen think?

Blaming Uncle Sam for all evils within Pakistan is an age-old technique that never fails to divert the ire of the Pakistan people from the real culprits to somewhere else where they cannot do anything about it.

Most brain-dead Pakistani can't drive that "complicated" understand.
And the army and their pdm lackeys want this, ie to ensure Pakistanis remain brain dead through lack of education. Hence the reason no funding for education in their tenure.
And army creating non thinking robots who just follow orders with no ability for creative thinking. Soldiers taught parrot style, hence why foot soldiers win awards in international soldiering competitions but officer corps have nothing to show… since they need to think out of the box which is not encouraged by the senior officers, otherwise they feel threatened.
Hence the reason any intelligent potential officers are weeded out and only good order takers and yes men taken forward.

You're sure you're not Maryam Safdar, she's obsessed with Imran khan as well.
He's not Maryam, that's just the bit part he plays, the resident pedantic contrarian, you are lucky he didn't ask for peer reviewed research database to support your post.

Isn't that a strange coincidence? Two decisions in one day. One by masters and other by salves. I feel after this khan's end could be like mursi sadam and Gazafi.. masters gave the reason to slaves for face savings. Pakistan is full of Treason

Pakistan is more important than an individual like IK.

IK tried to destroy Pakistan's ties with China and the US at India's behest.

It is good that all his nefarious plans against Pakistan have all been neutralized.

Pakistan is more important than an individual like IK.

IK tried to destroy Pakistan's ties with China and the US at India's behest.

It is good that all his nefarious plans against Pakistan have all been neutralized.
Nahah. You will never understand. look in iraq after sadam.. look in lybia after gadafi. I have seen those countries before and after. Nation's confidence is gone. Gardars are rulling the country. Our pride is gone. Our Chiefs were everything. Now nation hates its own army. Enemy has won. When your pride is gone. Then you are crap.. zaradi has won.. maraym the pron movies director wining the game. I dont know what movie she had of mir bajwa. Time will tell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom