What's new

Khaleda set for official India visit

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Khaleda set for official India visit

Khaleda set for official India visit | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 4:06 pm BdST
Dhaka Oct 20 (bdnews24.com) — BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia will fly to New Delhi on Oct 28 on a week-long official visit at the invitation of the Indian government, the party announced on Saturday.

The former Prime Minister is expected to meet Indian President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during the visit and scheduled to go to Ajmer, sources in the party said.

Her Press Secretary Maruf Kamal Khan told the media about her India visit in the afternoon, hours after she returned from China.

Khaleda met Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and other top leaders of the Chinese Communist Party at Beijing.

Her India visit follows Jatiya Party Chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad's in mid-August.

Deposed military dictator Ershad, a key ally of ruling Awami League, met Mukherjee and Singh during the visit as part of an 'ongoing engagement of India with a democratic and multi-party polity in Bangladesh'.

bdnews24.com/sm/ost/nir/1627h

:welcome:

Let not the Jamaatis on this forum go blah blah blah with their negative perceptions on this visit.

Do not you want our greatest BD asset rawamIDUNE to make comments about BKZ's visit to India? In a previous post somewhere in another thread he commented BNP leader BKZ will never go to India because it will be sellout. I do not understand why people are so naive to talk like this about a visit to a neighbouring country? Why these brainwashed Jamaatis think it is a sell out? These guys play BNP, but they are Jamaatis. But, their pretention makes BNP to be seen in bad light by others. These disgruntled guys believe the world is moving around BD and all are conspirating against it.

^ dont worry.. he is an uneducated worthless guy probably in his late 30s venting his frustration. I for one will never harbour any ill will against BDians in general coz my mom is from there !!! :woot:

It is only some sick members here who needs to be trolled back.

ontopic : She is preparing for elections with full steam it seems

khaleda should be given a royal welcome provided she is ready to be our puppet !! :lol:

In a previous post somewhere in another thread he commented BNP leader BKZ will never go to India because it will be sellout.

That is your make up lie. Show the proof that I have made such statement?

khaleda should be given a royal welcome provided she is ready to be our puppet !! :lol:

So all these world leaders visted india, including US, Chinese and Europeans are indian puppet? Clearly indian education system is completely taken over by hindutva fanatics.

I wonder how Banned Members are allowed to post :unsure: !! Is it special privilege for a special nationality people?

I wonder how Banned Members are allowed to post :unsure: !! Is it special privilege for a special nationality people?

Yeah, its a conspiracy against Bangladesh. You and Idune are very intelligent.

At topic - Kahleda Zia as an important leader of BD is welcome to India. I think some bad decisions were taken by her when her govt was in power, however that is all the more reason to build a constructive positive relationship with her.

Saam Daam Dand Bhed.

One can easily predict what type of questions indian officials and media will bring up to KZ. I say let list these here.

Back
Top Bottom