What's new

Kerry talks with Syrian diplomat, as U.S. military makes plans for speedy

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
Kerry talks with Syrian diplomat, as U.S. military makes plans for speedy response

The U.S. government is stepping up its involvement in the Syrian crisis after allegations of chemical weapons use -- with its top military official making plans to respond quickly, and its top diplomat reaching out to Syria's foreign minister and others in the wake of the report.
On Saturday, a senior State Department official said that Secretary of State John Kerry had talked Thursday -- the day after the attack -- with Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem.
The purpose of the call was to make clear that if the Syrian government had nothing to hide, it should have allowed immediate access to the site -- rather than continuing to attack the area to block access and destroy evidence, the official said.

Meanwhile, the U.S. military was busy in its own right.

If claims that Syria used chemical weapons this week are true, a speedy response will be needed to prevent another such attack, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Friday.
A senior Defense Department official has told CNN that military planners have updated Syrian target lists. And it was disclosed that a fourth U.S. ship armed with cruise missiles has arrived in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.

A United Nations team is in Syria attempting to investigate a claim by the nation's rebels that a chemical weapons attack by President Bashar al-Assad's forces outside Damascus killed more than 1,300 people.

Hagel addressed the issue aboard a military plane headed to Malaysia.
"We will determine at some point here very shortly what did happen," he said, according to an account posted on the Defense Department's website.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/24/us/syria-military-options/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

you guys do know this could all be silently . special forces units and the right intel can bring down the mightiest . iran prime example

on that note i really think that this war business is just bad business

-_-

It is time to rock 'n roll! :yay:

You gone retard? why rock n roll you want 1 million innocent Syrians dead like in Iraq.

you guys do know this could all be silently . special forces units and the right intel can bring down the mightiest .

Not realistically not easy, if US could they would have done is 2 Years ago.

You gone retard? why rock n roll you want 1 million innocent Syrians dead like in Iraq.

Not realistically not easy, if US could they would have done is 2 Years ago.
They're just ****** nation I mean wahabists!!! lets rock and roll animal rock and roll on the bodies of the civilian.

They're just xyz nation I mean xyz!!! lets rock and roll animal rock and roll on the bodies of the civilian.

Lets maintain civility if they like bodies all over there should be a stringent reply and complaint to moderators to keep such sick mentalities out of this Forum.

Such people don't deserve to be on this respected Forum with such a mentally wishing deaths/destruction of a particular region/people.

First of all, I don't appreciate being called a retard. Second of all, if you think that the Assad regime should not be toppled via a foreign military intervention, then please feel free to express your opinion in whatever civil language you want to use, but to us and those like us, Assad is nothing more than a menace.

They're just ****** nation I mean wahabists!!! lets rock and roll animal rock and roll on the bodies of the civilian.

But You and your crazed mullahs are the most merciful creatures we have ever seen in this world. :lol:

Such people don't deserve to be on this respected Forum with such a mentally wishing deaths/destruction of a particular region/people.

Lets maintain civility if they like bodies all over there should be a stringent reply and complaint to moderators to keep such sick mentalities out of this Forum.

You broke all norms of civility when you called me retard :lol:

So please, Let just not play the role of the good guy, it won't help you.

Interesting! I like seeing people playing the role of victim, especially when those people started to harass other people out of nowhere. In fact, I will be the one who's going to report your harassment.

@Yzd Khalifa; Take me clever unless I specifically mentioned that I was going to insult you, you wouldn't be able to prove why I used retard. I have to be smart with character like you.

Here is the meaning of Retard: Delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

There is going to be no rejoice for rulers and supporters of Najd like yourself, enjoy while you can soon you'll have what is coming your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I don't appreciate being called a retard. Second of all, if you think that the Assad regime should not be toppled via a foreign military intervention, then please feel free to express your opinion in whatever civil language you want to use, but to us and those like us, Assad is nothing more than a menace.

But You and your crazed mullahs are the most merciful creatures we have ever seen in this world. :lol:

You broke all norms of civility when you called me retard :lol:

So please, Let just not play the role of the good guy, it won't help you.

Interesting! I like seeing people playing the role of victim, especially when those people started to harass other people out of nowhere. In fact, I will be the one who's going to report your harassment.

Stop harassing him please
Anyway on topic I agree with Yzd Khalifa in that Assad is a menace, But so are most of the "rebel" fighters, There should have been no intervention in the first place, No helping Rebels or helping the Syrian Government, Unless you have clear proof of some inhuman brutality going on such as we saw in Syria when chemical weapons were used. If you want to aid the rebels you don't send in extremist jihads from foreign countries to fight for Syria's cause, Both Assad and Rebels have committed atrocities, You can count on it, If one Survives then the killing will continue. You need to finish both, Hold elections under foreign troops elect a new Leader parliament that the people them selves chose and then leave the country and let them rebuild.

Well if there is a menace regime it's alsaud for sure actually the gcc regimes at all are.

UMadBro?

Yeah :lol: and the fanatic Mullahs are angels in the hood :lol:
Sure, some how-much your regime trying to provoke them to start a civil war in Iraq by killing shiite daily with all means of ways but look they still holding there nerves and the shiite tightly preventing them from unholy war between muslims those our mullahs saving the suny people life's while we can make another Rwanda in the middle east see the difference between us its so huge like the difference between the cave man and civil one.

Back
Top Bottom