What's new

Kerkuk is Turk - Arabs and Turks together

Ottoman-Turk

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Arab and turkmens work together to stop the kurdish racism against arabs and turkmens in kerkuk . Arabs and Turks should work together to stop barzani expansionist policy otherwise we will rain death on them. Barzani is pushing hes luck , he wants a blockade that will make him die of hunger.

arabs and turkmens together .

RECENT NEWSSS - IRAQ ARMY AND NORTHERN IRAQ REGIONAL GOVERNMENT FORCES ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER , WAR CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT.

1711_1.jpg

we should arm the turkmens with great weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Ottoman-Turk
Do you know that there is a large suburb nearby my neighborhood named "Tukman Suburb", due to the most of it's residents have Turkish origins. Our neighbores (Abu Marwan) has Turkish origins and even his name is Turkish (I guess) "Rostom".:D

@BlackEagle. Keeping our usual difference aside, Turkey does have some legitimate historical rights over Kirkuk. Anyhow, possession is 9/10th of the law, therefore.....

i know kerkuk should have been ours , ozal nearly got it in 1980s , if kurds try take kerkuk we should bomb them kafirs , if not to turkmens it should be with iraq government , there is around 3,000,000 turkmens in iraq , and a very large population in syria aswell , FSA and turkmens are together while the kurds are with asad , kill those terrorists.

arabs and turkmens are working together in kerkuk .
Kurds are Kufar?! :blink:

Arab and turkmens work together to stop the kurdish racism against arabs and turkmens in kerkuk

This is true that Kurdish Government is recist against them but the face is the Kerkuk is a kurdish city. Most people in Kerkuk
are Kurdish and then Arabs .The Turkeman mostly live around Kerkuk.

@BlackEagle. Keeping our usual difference aside, Turkey does have some legitimate historical rights over Kirkuk. Anyhow, possession is 9/10th of the law, therefore.....
Maybe...but it's a slippery slope...the Greeks have historical rights to all of Turkey....

you said most people who live in kerkuk are kurdish and then arabs then mostly turkemns live in kerkuk , and please get your facts right , because of kurdish people going to kerkuk to get majority population now turkmens are second but not by alot , there is nearly equal turkmens , kerkuk is always turkish will always be , or should stay in iraqi government , i trust them more than the kafir kurds even though we are having some problems because of our government.

how? the turks have historical rights to all of greece and the balkans etc

no watch this

How? You are familiar with your own history, right? The Byzantine Empire took the name "Roman"...but was composed of the "Greek" provinces...the real Romans were over run by German centeries before...Greek was even the language spoken. You were aware the Turks migrated to what is now "Turkey"..weren't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes in 1071 , battle of manzikert

Battle of Manzikert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so we was around these lands from 1071 thats nearly 1000 years , while in that 1000 years we had 2 empires , great seljuk and ottoman , so i think that is way enough to claim isnt it?

AlpArslan , a great name and a great leader

AlpArslanTurkey.jpg

AlpArslan- Fearless , like a lion.

How? You are familiar with your own history, right? The Byzantine Empire took the name "Roman"...but was composed of the "Greek" provinces...the real Romans were over run by German centeries before...Greek was even the language spoken. You were aware the Turks migrated to what is now "Turkey"..weren't you?

Juice, what kind of illogical, incoherent twisting of facts is that? Have you recently worked for Fox News, or some other right-wing media outlet?

Juice, what kind of illogical, incoherent twisting of facts is that? Have you recently worked for Fox News, or some other right-wing media outlet?
Lol, twisting of facts? Tell me what I got wrong there...I am open to arguement.

When the Emperor Romanos IV was conducted into the presence of Alp Arslan, he refused to believe that the bloodied and tattered man covered in dirt was the mighty Emperor of the Romans. After discovering the identity of the Emperor, he placed his boot on the Emperor's neck and forced him to kiss the ground.[7] A famous conversation is also reported to have taken place[17]:

Alp Arslan: "What would you do if I were brought before you as a prisoner?"
Romanos: "Perhaps I'd kill you, or exhibit you in the streets of Constantinople."
Alp Arslan: "My punishment is far heavier. I forgive you, and set you free."
Not a Roman...but a "Roman"....Greek locals trying to keep the Eastern provinces alive...You certainly are up on your own history...do you know Roman history? The Western (home of the Latins...who forged the Roman Empire) was over run some centuries back...the "Romans" that the Turks met were the Greeks trying to asume the mantle.

You were aware the Turks migrated to what is now "Turkey"..weren't you?

Yes, almost a thousand years ago. Do you consider giving the lands of US to Mexicans, Eskimos and native Americans? Or could you ask English if they consider going back to North Germany and Denmark? Can you force Russians to leave Moscow, Siberia, Caucasus and move back to Ukraine? And you should also tell Frenches to go back to South Germany and Switzerland, Germans to Prussia (Kaliningrad) and Baltics.

Maybe...but it's a slippery slope...the Greeks have historical rights to all of Turkey....

Anatolian nations were not Greeks, they were hellenized after the invasion of Alexander the Great. Greeks do not have more historical rights then we do in Anatolia.

Anatolian nations were not Greeks, they were hellenized after the invasion of Alexander the Great. Greeks do not have more historical rights then we do in Anatolia.

Dont worry guys.. Turkish soldiers in syria now.. inside kurdish soldiers as kurdish soldiers disguised as.

Turks own Anatolia for a thousand year. Maybe Americans should give their recently stolen land back to native Americans and give blacks more rights because of slavery and then come here and talk.

And by the way, Anatolia was Hittite, Trojan land. It was not Greek.

Back
Top Bottom