What's new

Kerala School Drops Vande Mataram from I-Day Programme as Radical Group Objects

yes,All Malayalam news medias seems to ignoring these social issues.. may be fearing backlash..but its not good for long run....

They can discuss what the Shiv Sena MP did but not what happened in Kerala ........ Here is Secularism .

yes,All Malayalam news medias seems to ignoring these social issues.. may be fearing backlash..but its not good for long run....

They do it in both sides, Not only Media, also the govt institutions, There are several such incidents which goes unreported.... The intention is good

Why they wanted all to sing vande mataram in first place-
national anthem would have sufficed-

They do it in both sides, Not only Media, also the govt institutions, There are several such incidents which goes unreported.... The intention is good

Had something similar been done by someone from Sangh Parivar , the media would have created mass hue and cry ........ and you would not see much good intentions then .

Had something similar been done by someone from Sangh Parivar , the media would have created mass hue and cry ........ and you would not see much good intentions then .

I would have agreed with you if we are talking about media in general.... But not in case of our local media..... They do the same even when RSS does something similar.... There are several such incidents which is pushed under carpet.....

God forbid, it lands in the lap of Arnab....

I would have agreed with you if we are talking about media in general.... But not in case of our local media..... They do the same even when RSS does something similar.... There are several such incidents which is pushed under carpet.....

God forbid, it lands in the lap of Arnab....

You mean Kerala media does not publicize these things with good intentions above political point scoring .

You mean Kerala media does not publicize these things with good intentions above political point scoring .

If political scoring was the intentions, it wouldnt take a week to become another UP...... May be a worse one...
I am sure you know the number of political based channels we have...... Kairali, People,India vision,Jaihind, media one..... I dono the RSS channel is already up...

Kindly post the translation of "vande mataram"

If it contains sentences that allow for idol worship, then it is a big sin for Muslims to sing it. That is the reason why they might be objecting.
\
so many muslim freedom fighters died chanting vande Mataram ! No these Arab wannabes are having problem !

This sounds so stupid,student who don't care about such extremist sentiments are being dranged into this ,if this continues it is gona hurt in the long run for sure :( ......and the stupid local media didn't even report it, f***ing tawaifs :mad:

proud of you Secular keralites ! you are beacon of hope in the Modified country ! keep it up O the people of state with highest no of literates and largest no of Gulf Job lovers !

I was surprised to since Kerala is the most Educated state in India

If political scoring was the intentions, it wouldnt take a week to become another UP...... May be a worse one...
I am sure you know the number of political based channels we have...... Kairali, People,India vision,Jaihind, media one..... I dono the RSS channel is already up...
They were chargesheeted by NIA on suspicions of arms & weapons stockpiling and arms training....was any legal action taken after that ???

This is just ongoing witch hunt against Muslims in India under the premiership of democratically elected Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Kuch pata nahi hota toh nahi bola karo

Kerala Muslims are comparatively peaceful community..But the problem is with those returned from gulf with wahhabi mentality...they are desperately trying to inject wahhabism to other peaceful Muslims in Kerala...unfortunately many are falling into their traps...

This wahabi threat needs to be taken seriously,Just hope that the new NSA is not underestimating this threat & is taking all the necessary steps to ensure that it is taken care of

I was surprised to since Kerala is the most Educated state in India
The problem is not with the educated class (who know wt these idiots are up to),but with the illetrate people out there ,they can easily be brainwashed.especially 'muslims'....and its not only limited to kerala,i hv seen it happen ina megacity like New Delhi as well,where youhave these mullas reach muslim students and sort of force'em to pray five times a day,saying that if they dont then they are commiting a crime(intial stages of brainwashing) ,they would sit wid them in their rooms for like an hour or half spilling their Bullshits,most of my sane muslim friends tried to avoid them but most of'em would listen to them like ppl listening to ''nirmal baba'' :D

They were chargesheeted by NIA on suspicions of arms & weapons stockpiling and arms training....was any legal action taken after that ???

The case is under process, That was for that chopping of hand incident..... You ban them there will be a new organisation in a different name.....

SDPI is not very influential , even in Muslim majority belts, Last election in Malappuram constituency they got around 2000 votes, where in Indian union muslim league won by a margin of 2 laks....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom