What's new

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This guy is forever looking for publicity.

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody - The Hindu

Arvind Kejriwal has been taken into custody and will remain in jail till May 23 after he refused to furnish bail bond in defamation complaint filed against him by Nitin Gadkari.

The Delhi Court gave orders in this regard.

Police took him to judicial custody amid tight security.

Earlier, Mr. Kejriwal, who appeared before the court in pursuance to the summons issued against him, told Metropolitan Magistrate Gomati Manocha that he was ready to give an undertaking that he will appear before the court but refused to furnish bail bond to secure bail.

During the hearing, the magistrate observed, “I completely agree but why he (Mr. Kejriwal) will not furnish bail bond. What is the problem. There is a procedure and why should we follow different procedure in this case.

“I agree he will appear in the court but the procedure is that a person has to file bail bond. Are you looking for some exception treatment?”

Mr. Kejriwal, who also argued in the court, told the judge that he has not committed any heinous crime and added that he was not looking for any exceptional treatment. “This is my principle that when I have not done anything wrong, I will not seek bail. I am ready to go to jail,” he said.

This guy will never learn.....his 'principles' make him look arrogant and rude...I guess he will forever remain an idealist....Politicians need to be practical

This guy will never learn.....his 'principles' make him look arrogant and rude...I guess he will forever remain an idealist....Politicians need to be practical

He is not any idealist or a man of principal, he is just an opportunist who just found a stupid way to show himself as a martyr to get media attention, public sympathy, and votes.

Bro what principles are you talking about?
He has shown none but always seeking opportunities to seek attention. This on one of many games he has played on past. he is beating same drum. He has many cases against him and this is the only case he opted not to fill bail bond...why? Also one of AAP minister quoting him as Bhagat Singh of modern 21st century.:hitwall:

He is an opportunist!!

chalo koi baat nahi .....kuch din sarkari mehman ban jao.

dramaqueen.png

ok lets see

went to jail - check

leader of a party - check

controversial - check

Kiddnapping/ attempted murder / scams - pending

and u get a perfect Politician

Does he really think that Delhi public will fall for this new nautanki of his?:crazy:

cant say about Delhi walas .........................People here in my city are on road shouting slogans in favor of AK .

and AAP dont even have block or city president here

cant say about Delhi walas .........................People here in my city are on road shouting slogans in favor of AK .

and AAP dont even have block or city president here

aah... no worries. That will mellow down soon.. & when the state elections comes around next time in Punajb..no one will recall AAP, as they did in Delhi during national elections! :lol:

aah... no worries. That will mellow down soon.. & when the state elections comes around next time in Punajb..no one will recall AAP, as they did in Delhi during national elections! :lol:

well then u have no idea how great NDA in punjab is

well then u have no idea how great NDA in punjab is
Punjab is only a bonus for BJP. I can't see them leading a govt in the state anytime soon. But for AAP it's the only shining light.. & they will find it difficult to keep their influence going as time gets worn out. They are not politicians enough to sustain the success. One track dharna kinda nautanki will only take them so far!

Punjab is only a bonus for BJP. I can't see them leading a govt in the state anytime soon. But for AAP it's the only shining light.. & they will find it difficult to keep their influence going as time gets worn out. They are not politicians enough to sustain the success. One track dharna kinda nautanki will only take them so far!

This is Punjab .......................Dharnas by govt. is common and protest by farmers / teachers is daily affair . Deaths of farmers / teachers occur frequently .

And Bhagwant Mann is not going anywhere ...............moreover AAP has got backing of many Sikh organisations and many ex-politicians which can effectively run Punjab AAP without any need of AAP core commeettee.

In todays Punjab , Riots and protests are a daily affair

Have u ever seen ruling party doing dharnas and road bloacks against opposition ????

it happens only in Punjab

I am repeating it again ......................there is nothing in this world that can make AAP bad in front of NDA in punjab .

u name it ................NDA in punjab has done it .

Is there no "Bail on own recognition" clause?

He deserves to be sent into hell not jail ......

Back
Top Bottom