What's new

Keel laying ceremony of 2nd ship of Type 054 A/P held at Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard

No EF PAF should focus on F16 blk 72 or F15E
Dear Sir,
IMHO,
As a Stop Gap, Pak has Italian Option for EF (which is 50/50 considering American Pressure) and the best option is J20.
As far as Block70 it is best option for PAF considering Pilots Tactics & Grip on F16s and Infrastructure of R&M and Ground Crew etc. But chances of Block 70 are only 20% (that too uncle SAM will offer to pressurize India).

No EF PAF should focus on F16 blk 72 or F15E
Bro, do you think it is possible to get these systems from the US? I mean given the prevailing geopolitical and geo-strategic situation, would the US agree to supply these systems to Pakistan? I mean I am not talking about the financial aspect of the procurement.
Second, do you think it is wise on Pakistan's part to get such US systems resulting in long term dependence on that country? I see that only feasible if US becomes a partner in the CPEC. But that is a far fetched possibility but still very much doable if we had a cutting edge diplomatic work force.

Dear Sir,
IMHO,
As a Stop Gap, Pak has Italian Option for EF (which is 50/50 considering American Pressure) and the best option is J20.
As far as Block70 it is best option for PAF considering Pilots Tactics & Grip on F16s and Infrastructure of R&M and Ground Crew etc. But chances of Block 70 are only 20% (that too uncle SAM will offer to pressurize India).

F-16 BLK-70/72 has more chances then J-20 in PAF.

Can J-Class be fitted with HHQ 9?
Na bhai how many time i will tell you J-class will have Medium range HHQ-16/LY-80
the best option is J20.
J-20 is barred for export by China, and not every military technologies from China are accessible to Pakistan, a common misconception by most Pakistani peoples

overall Type 054A us a good FFG

32 VLS good area cover

The major benefit. Of J-class over Type 054A is that PN owns the rights to make and alter the ship as it sees fit and that Turks will help in bringing shipyards up to capacity to produce. It provides a bedrock for R&D of capital ship building that surpassed what PN was able to do with F-22p. Additionally because of its ownership of the type, PN can fit any systems it chooses, provided they can acquire said systems.

The major benefit. Of J-class over Type 054A is that PN owns the rights to make and alter the ship as it sees fit and that Turks will help in bringing shipyards up to capacity to produce. It provides a bedrock for R&D of capital ship building that surpassed what PN was able to do with F-22p. Additionally because of its ownership of the type, PN can fit any systems it chooses, provided they can acquire said systems.
Naah, J class is an inferior ship to type 45. I t has a different purpose, plus we can customize with Chinese ship as many we want. Its not like that american or western bullshit.

Tribute to China skilled workers! They are China's precious wealth!

90539760_2603522989929658_3327486338747334656_o.jpg

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Naah, J class is an inferior ship to type 45. I t has a different purpose, plus we can customize with Chinese ship as many we want. Its not like that american or western bullshit.
Are you aware of specifications of both vessel types which Pakistan is receiving? If yes, then kindly share the details. If not, then avoid this childish behavior of comparing different categories meant to for different purposes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom