What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

JNU will prove nation wide andolan all the oppressed minorities will unite under the umbrella and should start struggle to get free from this hostile regime which is rapidly radicalized by hinduvta forces.
@The Eagle @haviZsultan @Ammara Chaudhry

Im not sure uniting of minority but rest assure sooner or later we will cleanup JNU and other Institute of these traitors

JNU will prove nation wide andolan all the oppressed minorities will unite under the umbrella and should start struggle to get free from this hostile regime which is rapidly radicalized by hinduvta forces.

Are you kidding me. Do you know how hard it is to git in to these universities for pursuing higher education with scholarships and these so called minorities are getting it for free due to quota and look at what they are doing after getting all this for free.

You wished it was Occupied. Then you would have been instantly hanged just to say that. Shame it's not

Im not sure uniting of minority but rest assure sooner or later we will cleanup JNU and other Institute of these traitors
So you want to clean all the minorities ? for that you need permanoo bomb but in case of use in cities it will kill pure Hindustani RSS samrthaks also...do one thing give minorities their homeland once separated from pure RSS Samrthaks then bomb them....

Kid soon there will be mass protests which inhale Indian army and economy once that happen we will witness tiny nations in neighborhood of Pakistan...

Here is a perfect example of an intellectual Hyena of JNU is spreading misinformation to its gullible retarded students, I don't know if he doesn't understand the difference between disputed territory and illegally occupied territory, or he's doing it intentionally for political brownie points.

Has he read the UN resolution on Kashmir, and the conditions required to conduct a plebiscite among the common people? I have seen hypocrites, but this professor of JNU takes the cake. And its no wonder, the communists will come for his support, as they have shown similar colors in 1962.

Good luck with that fantasy...
Make sure to wear some protection or the load will blow your tip off
:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

I'm a OBC candidate, considered as a minority. I dare them to rise against India. These JNU students now are ashamed to identify them as the student of the university outside the campus. And you're expecting these wet cats to rise against my nation?

This movement will fizzle within the already dying communist student groups, as they found an excuse to make themselves news worthy and politically relevant, give it a month.

Nivedata Menon is another Aurndathi Roy.

JNU has to be sanitized...no doubt JNU is becoming a hub of anti national activity

Keep hoping. We have a proverb. Asha Amar chee. The Hope is immortal. You can hope for indefinite time. You could not keep BD with you. Baluchistan is seeking freedom. So as sindh and FATA. We shall see who gets Freedom first.

As a human i want to freely move and live on earth anywhere without visa and restrictions. I hope these JNU students stand for me.

Back
Top Bottom