What's new

Kashmiris Queue Up To Become Proud Indian Army Officers

Why do you have this impression that the complexion of a particular state's people is uniform.

It is not.

We have different shades of skin colours within each state.

Just like a lot of Pakistanis are not fair.
Get over this skin colour legacy that the British left as a mentality to both Pakistan and India.

What so ever, but a Kashmiri, be it a little darker, will never look like the ones, at least most of them, present in the picture.

It's quite difficult to fathom why the Pakistanis in this day and age still continue to obsess about race, built, skin tone and the like. Unbelievably, some are even into comparison of phallus sizes!!

India, too, is not blemishless in this regard. We have our own 'Doc' among others with such agendas who are doing such a disservice to their profession.

Infiltration seems to be the biggest problem for India these days

Muslim make big portion of indian population but only 2-3% are part of Indian army.

the way this news is showing few people appearing it looks like 80 % of Indian army are Muslims.

It's quite difficult to fathom why the Pakistanis in this day and age still continue to obsess about race, built, skin tone and the like. Unbelievably, some are even into comparison of phallus sizes!!

India, too, is not blemishless in this regard. We have our own 'Doc' among others with such agendas who are doing such a disservice to their profession.

I can assure you I am interested in no one's phallus. Black or white, big or microscopic.

Cheers, Doc

Best way to get free training and weapons. And then they can join the Hizb.

funny how you started this by calling me snow flake now that you have been raped you don't like it and are complaining that I am running my mouth. you dirty smeely dalat will learn.
you have logic..........posting lies that kashmirs are flocking to the recruitment centres in their droves. when you look at the pictures all you see is ugly dark urine infested indian that look nothing like kashmiris. you claim land is shrinking that's logical and drinking urine and using cow sh1t on your face is logical.

go rape someone......after all you all do it for breakfast whist drinking cow urine and smearing your face with cow sh1t

New generations of kashmiris now like him....hahahaha...deal with it!!!

What so ever, but a Kashmiri, be it a little darker, will never look like the ones, at least most of them, present in the picture.

Trust me, we've seen darker.

It is a myth that people of a certain state or region are of X colour or Y colour only.

If you are from the mountains, which you don't seem to be, you'd know that the himalayan sun is very strong, despite cool windy climate. A lot of hill people tan or have sunburns becuase of this and have a reddish-brownish hue.

Add to that the physical toiling that it takes people living in rural regions to make a living.

All this does have an impact on skin colour.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom