What's new

Kashmiris Queue Up To Become Proud Indian Army Officers

Change your name to Duhhhh you rapist Indian pi55 drinker. Now run and report this to the mods. You gandoo
Rapist...land doesn't shirk unless it's eroded by the sea. So explian rapist.
When you people have no logic you start running filthy mouths.Had it been coming from a civilized person I would have accepted it.Just look at your culture where families & state have legalized revenge rape Olympics,honor killing,Child bride culture.
It really feels butt hurt to know your Chumma brothers coincides with Kafir brothers to put bullet in their head.You have adopted yourself to withstand extreme level of humiliation without a doubt..

When you people have no logic you start running filthy mouths.Had it been coming from a civilized person I would have accepted it.Just look at your culture where families & state have legalized revenge rape Olympics,honor killing,Child bride culture.
It really feels butt hurt to know your Chumma brothers coincides with Kafir brothers to put bullet in their head.You have adopted yourself to withstand extreme level of humiliation without a doubt..

funny how you started this by calling me snow flake now that you have been raped you don't like it and are complaining that I am running my mouth. you dirty smeely dalat will learn.
you have logic..........posting lies that kashmirs are flocking to the recruitment centres in their droves. when you look at the pictures all you see is ugly dark urine infested indian that look nothing like kashmiris. you claim land is shrinking that's logical and drinking urine and using cow sh1t on your face is logical.

oh my my what ansgst cupcake?

go rape someone......after all you all do it for breakfast whist drinking cow urine and smearing your face with cow sh1t

funny how you started this by calling me snow flake now that you have been raped you don't like it and are complaining that I am running my mouth. you dirty smeely dalat will learn.
you have logic..........posting lies that kashmirs are flocking to the recruitment centres in their droves. when you look at the pictures all you see is ugly dark urine infested indian that look nothing like kashmiris. you claim land is shrinking that's logical and drinking urine and using cow sh1t on your face is logical.

go rape someone......after all you all do it for breakfast whist drinking cow urine and smearing your face with cow sh1t
Poor lil snow flake.Put your house in order first.You are the one getting insecure.
Now are you gonna revenge rape on me?

Poor lil snow flake.Put your house in order first.You are the one getting insecure.
Now are you gonna revenge rape on me?
talking of putting your house in order.................stop drinking p1ss, stop putting sh1t on your face and stop raping.........you rapist little muppet with a small penis.

talking of putting your house in order.................stop drinking p1ss, stop putting sh1t on your face and stop raping.........you rapist little muppet with a small penis.

Ok Snow Flake.Kudos to your big pen!s..
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/07/multan-revenge-rape-case-men-can-never-protect-us/

This is from today's international media written by Pakistani author itself.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-rape-idUSKBN1AC1DL

:-) So much proud aren't you?

Rape or No rape.You won't get Kashmir.

we have taken pakistan and half of Kashmir already..............all you Indians are good at is rape.
Half of the Kashmir?:rofl:
Is that what your textbook teaches?
Look history kid.You have captured that half part long before India even intervened on 1948.
Rather India stopped you from taking rest of it successfully.
Yes we raped you back then where now you are doing revenge rape on your own.Village Olympics.Yes obviously it's social service to you.

Half of the Kashmir?:rofl:
Is that what your textbook teaches?
Look history kid.You have captured that half part long before India even intervened on 1948.
Rather India stopped you from taking rest of it successfully.

yes you were asleep. not our problem. fact is we have it as we have pakistan. it was part of india and now its no longer part of india. so eat that

yes you were asleep. not our problem. fact is we have it as we have pakistan. it was part of india and now its no longer part of india. so eat that
Previously Kashmir was independent & was ruled by it's king.Most Indians are also happy we created a country for extremist non secular mass.
Being asleep was our choice but giving asss beating to you too.
Last 70 years you only are crying for Kashmir.:crazy:
I don't know which world you are living in.
Brain dead effect when whole pervert village is on to you.

Territorial Army is not the IA.
Misleading title.

The Territorial Army is a part of Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist civil administration in dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where life of the communities is affected or the security of the Country is threatened and to provide units for Regular Army as and when required.

http://www.territorialarmy.in/

The Territorial Army is a part of Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist civil administration in dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where life of the communities is affected or the security of the Country is threatened and to provide units for Regular Army as and when required.

http://www.territorialarmy.in/
The territorial army is NOT the Indian Army.
TA personnel are NOT professional soldiers. They are civilian reservists.
The title is misleading.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom