What's new

Kashmiri University students insult Indian national anthem.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kashmir University pupils insult national anthem

TNN | Jun 18, 2013, 03.27 AM IS

SRINAGAR:Kashmir University faculty members and students remained seated when the national anthem was played much to the embarrassment for authorities after the arrival of Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir on the campus on Monday.The Chief Justice visited the university to address the faculty and students of the Law department,Officials refused to comment on the incident.

Kashmir University pupils insult national anthem - The Times of India

http://freepresskashmir.com/kashmiri-students-slight-indias-national-anthem-190417/

4221792-372515-waving-flag-of-azad-kashmir.jpg

Usually i am a very liberal person , but if you live in our country (obviously they do not think its theirs) then you need to respect certain practices. respecting the national flag is one of them .

If on the other hand they feel they will be better off someplace else . by all means let them go to the land of the pure.

@Aeronaut obviously why would they get up for the national anthem of their enemy & occupier country-india?

Thumbs up for students though.

Kashmir has been part of India for the past 5000 years and will be part of India for the next 5000 years.

Arabian imported ideologies may come and go but that fact will not change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmir has been part of India for the past 5000 years and will be part of India for the next 5000 years.

Arabian imported ideologies may come and go but that fact will not change.

Not according to the Kashmiri's.. If superior ideologies do come.. they dominate for a time.. and create a hybrid that exists and haunts the likes of you in the 177,286,000 Muslims in your nation.
perhaps if it pleases you, try using this for them.
bigauschwitz02.jpg

once Indian Muslims are like that.. you might feel at ease in your heart
ELT200708152232318927705.JPG

Not according to the Kashmiri's.. If superior ideologies do come.. they dominate for a time.. and create a hybrid that exists and haunts the likes of you in the 177,286,000 Muslims in your nation.
perhaps if it pleases you, try using this for them.

once Indian Muslims are like that.. you might feel at ease in your heart
ELT200708152232318927705.JPG

LOL.. and you accused me of spewing anti Pakistan venom...

If on the other hand they feel they will be better off someplace else . by all means let them go to the land of the pure.

How about we strip you of everything and send you to America because "you feel you will be better off there"... :lol:

Its illogical. Give Kashmiri back their land .

I still do.. unlike you My venom is not at India.. or its people.. its singular and at the idea of eliminating an entire people.
And you found that where in this discussion that you felt the need to invoke the specter of Jews Genocide ?

You are still venomous and generally not worthy of discussion.
And here I thought that we discuss events and ideologies and not people ;)... anyway, enjoy.....

whoa! someone just deleted my response to the OP highlighting that the OP has changed the original text of the news to try and make it more impactful.. was that you @Aeronaut?

I thought you deleted it. If it were the mods, that it is condemnable. Rules are meant for everyone including the mods and the administrators. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom