What's new

Kashmir - Past & Present, How our Forefathers Sacrificed so much against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep ur fudging hate inside ur CRAPPY MIND.Itni garmi or agar apnay **** ki aulad hai na tou come and fight from the front.****** hamesha pechay say war kartay haien.9 terrorists raped WHOLE MUMBAI FOR 3 DAYS?
Also look at 2 DOZEN FREEDOM FIGHTER INSURGENT MOVEMENTS inside poverty stricken india.
I hope u know india licks UK,UK and CHINAs feet to begg for money?

Truth is kashmir is with India and zaid hameed, JUD, LET ke pichware mein dum hain na to kashmir leke dikhaye.............hath pao mein dum nahi hum kisi se kam nahin wali baaat kar di.........we all know ur capabilities and thts why kashmir is still with us and will always remain, jo ukharna hain ukhad le ********

Before calling us beggars the true beggars r u guys doosre country ke paise me jee rahe hain.

I guess u r not aware with present time and politics.......since if u wud have been then u wud have known tht India has got a booming economy with excellent all round work and developments going around and more and more mncs are wanting to do business with india.

Lastly if u got dum then take kashmir, but since last 60 years nothing happened on the other hand we had balls to divide you guys into 2 countries and inshallah aage bhi hoga "balochistan"

Remember NSG commands died when they were flushing out the terrorists. Terrorists were holding civilian hostages. I was responding to the other member Gazzi post.

Face to Face fight, are you kidding. I think you need to learn about kargil and let me know who is real Man.

Lol 9 terrorists killed 300 indians?NSG was used like tissue papers for 3 ays THATS HOW ELITE INDIAN SF are?
About kargil u should learn about 71 classical story of HITLERS LAPDOG reapeated by russias boy.Thanks to terrorist mukti bhani?Atleast some paramiltary and mujahedeedn with no equipment to fight wasted u in kargil?Thats courage they fought with an army using arty,helis,jets still remember how many indians died?

Lol 9 terrorists killed 300 indians?NSG was used like tissue papers for 3 ays THATS HOW ELITE INDIAN SF are?
About kargil u should learn about 71 classical story of HITLERS LAPDOG reapeated by russias boy.Thanks to terrorist mukti bhani?Atleast some paramiltary and mujahedeedn with no equipment to fight wasted u in kargil?Thats courage they fought with an army using arty,helis,jets still remember how many indians died?

Oh ooooh, You asked for it....

9 terrorists killed 300 indians? Source please? If you are talking about 26/11 , I understand that pakistan braves enough to Open fire on unarmed civilians and claim it a victory.... At first your so called "Freedom Fighters" opened fired on a wedding Hall where more than 100 were killed. Few Commandos taking 3 spots at the same time Is not a childs play... Oberoi and Taj have more than 600 rooms, NSG cannot open fire blindly like any other commando unit in the world, (Pakistani commandos are exceptions) ... We do not need your certificates as The commando Units from germany and france Contacted NSG unit to ask how they managed to tacle the situation effectively and also said that it would be difficult for them to take a situation like this... Atleast our commandos did not run away Like pakistan did, when sri lankan team was attacked...

And speaking of kargil, You have no rights to speak about that, You not only lost the battle but also refused to claim the dead bodies of The pakistani soldiers and Insulted them by saying "Mujahiddins", and the Indian army Did there funeral....... Indian Army saluted them for fighting bravely and felt sorry for them to be born in Pakistan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom