What's new

Kashmir - Past & Present, How our Forefathers Sacrificed so much against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU = European Union

Its obvious you don't keep up with times or politics.

Regards

It seems you took my post literally.

What i meant was that EU neither cares nor does have any credibility at least in my opinion after what you did to turkey.

I mean UN was suppose to solve this mess.When they didn't do it how can EU do.

Especially that you have huge interests with one party.

For every 5 Kashmiri citizens there is an Indian officer! IOK is a police state! There are curfews there, over 1000 000+ innocent Kashmiris died there by the barbaric Indian army!

In Pakistani controlled Kashmir, people are free and have no worries about being abused and killed by the police. There are NO freedom or seperatist rallies, and no genocide of the people! Kashmiris are Pakistanis, keep your Indian propaganda OUT!

Kashmiris have always fought alongside the Pakistani army! While they have fought against the Indian invaders!

Kashmiris want Pakistan, and I have Kashmiri roots!

Kashmiris are Pakistanis, not Indians!

Kashmiris are Muslims, not Hindus!

Long live Pakistan, long live Kashmir, we are the same people of the same nation and religion!

kashmir wanted separate country tat explains it all

and u invaded it and tat further explains ur kashmir logic

Totally support every word from Zaid Hamid sahib in these clips

This should be Pakistan's policy of suppoting anti-india elements in India and focus on a single task of causing as much physical/economical damage to her as possible. Especially with India so vulnerable in the economical stage it could use this to target business centres. Either way, India will have to go to war or resolve outstanding issues with Pakistan.

This video is Classical Indian Propaganda.

If you may know what these Kashmir media were not alone or unique there were protests all over Pakistan.

And if you see out of your blind propaganda eyes that they were not throwing stones,Police was not firing Tear Gas Shells and Army was not present.Can you Control INDIAN Kashmir Without Army?With Police Alone.Indian occupied Kashmir has the highest civilian soldier ratio in the world even more than N.Korea.

..when u put a youtube video about indian attrocities..u call that truth and someone puts samething about pakistan..it is propaganda...get a life man....

..when u put a youtube video about indian attrocities..u call that truth and someone puts samething about pakistan..it is propaganda...get a life man....

Sir i have a life.It seems that you don't have defending genocide in Kashmir.
I must ask question isn't there a concept of hell and heaven in Hinduism and Day of Judgment.
Because if it is wouldn't you be frightened when your god ask that why were you defending lies?Defending the Murders of Innocents?Is Patriotism so blind to you that you have forgot Humanity.

Totally support every word from Zaid Hamid sahib in these clips

This should be Pakistan's policy of suppoting anti-india elements in India and focus on a single task of causing as much physical/economical damage to her as possible. Especially with India so vulnerable in the economical stage it could use this to target business centres. Either way, India will have to go to war or resolve outstanding issues with Pakistan.

India is also capable of doing whatever you said in your post. Are you forgetting daily bombing, economic isolations etc, pakistan almost bankrupt and begging. India will break pakistan into 3-4 parts in 10-15yrs before pakistan starts war with India. Don't underestimate indian capability. India split pakistan and helped to create bangladesh.

Forget your wet dreams and help your country to moderate and more tolerate to other sect.

India is also capable of doing whatever you said in your post. Are you forgetting daily bombing, economic isolations etc, pakistan almost bankrupt and begging. India will break pakistan into 3-4 parts in 10-15yrs before pakistan starts war with India. Don't underestimate indian capability. India split pakistan and helped to create bangladesh.

Forget your wet dreams and help your country to moderate and more tolerate to other sect.

Keep ur fudging hate inside ur CRAPPY MIND.Itni garmi or agar apnay **** ki aulad hai na tou come and fight from the front.****** hamesha pechay say war kartay haien.9 terrorists raped WHOLE MUMBAI FOR 3 DAYS?
Also look at 2 DOZEN FREEDOM FIGHTER INSURGENT MOVEMENTS inside poverty stricken india.
I hope u know india licks UK,UK and CHINAs feet to begg for money?

It seems you took my post literally.

What i meant was that EU neither cares nor does have any credibility at least in my opinion after what you did to turkey.

I mean UN was suppose to solve this mess.When they didn't do it how can EU do.

Especially that you have huge interests with one party.

EU has no credibility ?

Thats why Turkey is dying to join us ?

Turkey has to solve its problems in Cyprus before we allow it in and thats simple.

As regards Kashmir please read up the neutral EU report on it. It shows why UN resolution will not work and is an honest read for anybody with any common sense.

Keep ur fudging hate inside ur CRAPPY MIND.Itni garmi or agar apnay **** ki aulad hai na tou come and fight from the front.****** hamesha pechay say war kartay haien.9 terrorists raped WHOLE MUMBAI FOR 3 DAYS?
Also look at 2 DOZEN FREEDOM FIGHTER INSURGENT MOVEMENTS inside poverty stricken india.
I hope u know india licks UK,UK and CHINAs feet to begg for money?

9 terrorists killed unarmed and un expected innocent civilians in railway station and hotels. If they are brave they could have attacked army HQ. Look at pakistan, I believe they attacked pakistan army HQ.
Pakistan does not have even 7 billion dollers. They begged USA and IMF helped at the last moment.

One indian MNC company has annual revenue of 10bilion. We have so many companies of that range. If pakistan attitude does not change and radicalize their population then end is near.

We Indians are not cowards, Pakistan listens only in its language. Indians are quick learners and teaching back advanced thesis in pakistan language back to pakistan.

9 terrorists killed unarmed and un expected innocent civilians in railway station and hotels. If they are brave they could have attacked army HQ. Look at pakistan, I believe they attacked pakistan army HQ.
Pakistan does not have even 7 billion dollers. They begged USA and IMF helped at the last moment.

One indian MNC company has annual revenue of 10bilion. We have so many companies of that range. If pakistan attitude does not change and radicalize their population then end is near.

We Indians are not cowards, Pakistan listens only in its language. Indians are quick learners and teaching back advanced thesis in pakistan language back to pakistan.

Shut ur mouth u hate filled bigot.17 billion $ are in reserves of Pakistan and those 9 terrorist killed NSG and ppolice men also so dont fool urselF.
The bastards attacked GHQ and got killed and there mastermind is in jail being somebodys bi,,h.
As indian journalist Kuldep nayeer said burn that cursed GDP when 70% indians are living like animals ON RECORD.
I live near south waziristan and sometimes we can see the lights and thuds caused by PA bombs used against militants and through the evidence i have seen i can swear upon anything that indians are involved in terrorism.
About spliting if i had just taked about that on *** i would have been banned in here u have freedom so BEHAVE.
If you cant u hate Pakistan more then anything then come one fight with us?FACE TO FACE.
Greece was occupied by italy thanks to russians and do you know what ITALY was called? Hitlers LAPDOG.
Only those can fight like men who are born from REAL MEN.Not some human lookin wusses.
Indians cant make a bloody tank in decades and ur fast learners.:blah:

Shut ur mouth u hate filled bigot.17 billion $ are in reserves of Pakistan and those 9 terrorist killed NSG and ppolice men also so dont fool urselF.
The bastards attacked GHQ and got killed and there mastermind is in jail being somebodys bi,,h.
As indian journalist Kuldep nayeer said burn that cursed GDP when 70% indians are living like animals ON RECORD.
I live near south waziristan and sometimes we can see the lights and thuds caused by PA bombs used against militants and through the evidence i have seen i can swear upon anything that indians are involved in terrorism.
About spliting if i had just taked about that on *** i would have been banned in here u have freedom so BEHAVE.
If you cant u hate Pakistan more then anything then come one fight with us?FACE TO FACE.
Greece was occupied by italy thanks to russians and do you know what ITALY was called? Hitlers LAPDOG.
Only those can fight like men who are born from REAL MEN.Not some human lookin wusses.

Remember NSG commands died when they were flushing out the terrorists. Terrorists were holding civilian hostages. I was responding to the other member Gazzi post.

Face to Face fight, are you kidding. I think you need to learn about kargil and let me know who is real Man.

Last edited:
Pretty disturbing footage. I wonder what is the context and what became of the detained kids. a few of them were bleeding and being indiscriminately beaten. Is this the secular India trying to find a place in the world amongst powers or is this some sh!tty 3rd world country occupying and terrorizing innocent people? Both countries are to blame for the lack of any settlement or progress but India deserves a special status of "***hole" for treating the Kashmiri's this way and then pretending to give a **** about Palestinians and Balochis.

Please, you will find such incredible high handedness by police in any third world country - like yours too, you get to hear media and society outcry about such acts by police from all parts of india and action against policemen is taken. Police reforms are a priority for India's development, Its impossible to justify police justice, but lets not pretend its a kashmir specific problem.

Here is a Pakistani trained freedom fighter killing innocents. Pakistani trained terrorism and its fallout has claimed tens of thousands of lives, some claiming a total toll of 60 to 90 thousand dead. Many of the dead are Pakistani terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom