What's new

Kashmir - Past & Present, How our Forefathers Sacrificed so much against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past & Present, How our Forefathers Sacrificed so much against Coward India

What the FCUK? This is an inflammatory post with an inflammatory title. Reported.

You are not at all Concerned about the kashmiri pandits who once lived there and where chased Away from there, fearing for life all the kashmiri pandits fled that Vally, Where was Pakistan's Sentiments towards Kashmiris then?

There is no need for Pakistan to shed Crocodile tears now...... India is capable enough to handle the situation.... If we were coward We would have given up ages ago.... Its Our Land and People and We Need them... Thats It.

I see a KASAB bank advt in the side bar in the first vid.

Oh its KASB bank :)

Last edited:
You are not at all Concerned about the kashmiri pandits who once lived there and where chased Away from there, fearing for life all the kashmiri pandits fled that Vally, Where was Pakistan's Sentiments towards Kashmiris then?

There is no need for Pakistan to shed Crocodile tears now...... India is capable enough to handle the situation.... If we were coward We would have given up ages ago.... Its Our Land and People and We Need them... Thats It.

Your Indian propaganda is not wanted here. If you actually watched this video (which I am pretty sure you didn't, and I couldn't care less if you did or not), you would know that he dispels and destroys the myths propagated by Indians like yourself.

Indians try and justify their horrible occupation of PAKISTANI land with such absurd arguements. It is a truly laughable thing to do. We will not forget the 1 000 000+ innocent Kashmiris (who are Pakistanis, not Indians) killed by you fascist and immoral Indians!

It's NOT your land or people, it's our land and people:

Better watch out, before it's too late:

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay.. for the sake of arguement lets say it is your land. But we have it and we will always have it. Go figure..

Your Indian propaganda is not wanted here. If you actually watched this video (which I am pretty sure you didn't, and I couldn't care less if you did or not), you would know that he dispels and destroys the myths propagated by Indians like yourself.

Indians try and justify their horrible occupation of PAKISTANI land with such absurd arguements. It is a truly laughable thing to do. We will not forget the 1 000 000+ innocent Kashmiris (who are Pakistanis, not Indians) killed by you fascist and immoral Indians!

YouTube - Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir - VIEW of Pakistan and India

YouTube - Pakistanis are READY to DEFEND their HOMELAND from any Aggressor Nation! (Edited & Extended)

Just because u say so, It dosent change the fact

Issue needs to be resolved peacefully. But attitude on both sides of the border is bad. Zaid Hamid doesn't care about Kashmir or its people. Ego and political points are his goal. If Pakistan believes that the Kashmir issue will be resolved by sending in a few guys hiding in some cave and going out to kill a few civilians once in awhile, it sure has to wait until the end of the world before it can even dream of occupying Kashmir. Insulting India will also not make India back off. A mature political approach from both sides is the only solution for resolution of Kashmir issue. Fact of the matter is that India has Kashmir and has the strength to hold onto Kashmir indefinately. Pakistan needs to adopt a more mature approach toward resolution of Kashmir issue if it is genuine about its claims

It's such a shame that our so called leaders lost many opportunities to liberate Kashmir from INDIAN oppression.

We had 5 decades to settle Kashmir dispute militarily.

It's such a shame that our so called leaders lost many opportunities to liberate Kashmir from INDIAN oppression.

We had 5 decades to settle Kashmir dispute militarily.

With your kind of people supporting it. I don't think you could do it another 5 decades.

With your kind of people supporting it. I don't think you could do it another 5 decades.

Correction now it can never be solved.We had our opportunity before nukes.

Because with INDIA there's no Political Solution Possible.

Correction now it can never be solved.We had our opportunity before nukes.

Because with INDIA there's no Political Solution Possible.

True indeed. You peeved off India and now you should try pacifying her. Maybe then she will listen to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom