What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Total nonsese...nobody fired live ammon at anyone.

If thats the case 100s would have dead ,since the mob was big.

Only tear gas and rubber bullets were used.

Don't blame the deaths on police or CRPF that too on false grounds motivated by separatist elements.

EXCUSE ME.....???
Did u just assume it, THEY FIRED LIVE AMMONUTION. TURN ON YOUR TV. even indian news channels reported it, i can post the picture of the cop firing from SLR, standard issue CRPF, used in counterinsurgency operations. it was a repeat(among many sequels in kashmir) of jhalianawalabahg massacare

KASHMIR is neither PAKISTANI NOR INDIAN!!!

KASHMIR IS FOR THE KASHMIRIS!!! so give them there rightful freedom!

what is it that both sides want??? LAND or its people????

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris as well as every other indian.

Anybody got problems with that , we are ready to give him freedom u know what i mean.

Now what my brothers from India it's not that Pakistan is sending persons like talha .... freedom is their birth right and they should be given that... just like you praise bhagat singh I praise these Kashmiri freedom fighters and those who join police are cowards as those were who joined british police.... :cheers:

what pak sends ,whole world knows.those 6 millitants not came frm heaven,not frm china border.
also the stone are thrown on the police by the people who are funded 4 this even 200 rs per day.they need money for what ever they do.
although who provides weapons like ak-47,grenades to kashmiri militants if they are kashmiri,surely india will not provide them,kashmiris dont have factory for weapons building.now u shud tell what pak is sending and not sending.

EXCUSE ME.....???
Did u just assume it, THEY FIRED LIVE AMMONUTION. TURN ON YOUR TV. even indian news channels reported it, i can post the picture of the cop firing from SLR, standard issue CRPF, used in counterinsurgency operations. it was a repeat(among many sequels in kashmir) of jhalianawalabahg massacare

but bro. news channels here in paksitan are reporting with reference to indian news agencies that they fired rubber bullets and tear gas shells....

this brutality should end :frown:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris as well as every other indian.

Anybody got problems with that , we are ready to give him freedom u know what i mean.

this shows your sick mentality.... :angry:

EXCUSE ME.....???

Oh stop this BS...they(kashmir police) were firing in the air to disperse the crowd.

If they were directed at the protesters, then body counting would've gone all through the day.

Angry Kashmir cracks under tension

ade3ab98bf6824998a741cb.jpg

112290cccfbfd53d96dbc50.jpg

f413b16f27118f0634f68ed.jpg

Angry Kashmir cracks under tension
:tup:

Peechai chittar mar is kai peechai chittar mar.
:D

"OVERWHELMING".. O yeah.. last time they did it, Kashmir police was pathetically short on manpower. why do they require CRPF to assist??

CRPF my friend is only sent in if there ins a need for additional manpower.....and where goon and terrorists are running amok killing people....and going Kaboom and rattattattattat ..every now and then.

That has nothing to do with shortage of police......

Now what my brothers from India it's not that Pakistan is sending persons like talha .... freedom is their birth right and they should be given that... just like you praise bhagat singh I praise these Kashmiri freedom fighters and those who join police are cowards as those were who joined british police.... :cheers:

U know i think this Mr.Talha is an imposter posing as a kashmiri , i have no doubt on that, but u taking advantage of this and baiting us saying this and that is pathetic. :wave:

what pak sends ,whole world knows.those 6 millitants not came frm heaven,not frm china border.
also the stone are thrown on the police by the people who are funded 4 this even 200 rs per day.they need money for what ever they do.
although who provides weapons like ak-47,grenades to kashmiri militants if they are kashmiri,surely india will not provide them,kashmiris dont have factory for weapons building.now u shud tell what pak is sending and not sending.

stop this blame game buddy Paksitan can blame India in the same way in case of TTP and BLA....
and in current situation there are no AK-47 and such things are bieng used by Kashmiris but may be you can say that those stones were provided by Pakistan...

Becasue there too many pakistani trained terrroists crossing LOC and hiding inside the houses belonging to people like u.

according to general deepak kapoor ex army chief whose term ended last month, there are 200 active militants in kashmir.. NOW DONT YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL SAYING THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM..:chilli:

but bro. news channels here in paksitan are reporting with reference to indian news agencies that they fired rubber bullets and tear gas shells....

this brutality should end :frown:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

this shows your sick mentality.... :angry:

Do u deal with insurgents any differently in Pakistan ???

U know i think this Mr.Talha is an imposter posing as a kashmiri , i have no doubt on that, but u taking advantage of this and baiting us saying this and that is pathetic. :wave:

just about what do you expect me to do to prove i'm not an impostor....i think u r being pathetic by shooting arrows in the air. how the hell can u simply assume i'm pretending to be a kashmiri

according to general deepak kapoor ex army chief whose term ended last month, there are 200 active militants in kashmir.. NOW DONT YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL SAYING THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM..:chilli:

U think 200 is a small number.
It took only 10 terrorists to kill 200 and hold the mumbai city for ransom.

stop this blame game buddy Paksitan can blame India in the same way in case of TTP and BLA....
and in current situation there are no AK-47 and such things are bieng used by Kashmiris but may be you can say that those stones were provided by Pakistan...

1) i was talking abt the 6 militants who came yesterday and got killed
2) read my post again ,they are paid for stone throwing

Back
Top Bottom