What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The Karmiri's need to learn to live in mutli religious society.

That just shows from your own sentence that Kashmir don't like Indian rule...so shouldn't they get independence.......as you claim to be democratic.make sense to me.

So chill.. This will get solved.. If not now, in a few years.. Do you see how no one (even in the Muslim world) now makes the noises they used to till a few years back on such incidents. Not even Pakistan state...

When will this issue get resolved...have you got any clear cut plan. Furthermore who cares if no one in the Middle East does not make a Racket of the Kashmiri isssue.......that does not give you the right to kill people just because they are voicing there displeasure of your goveremnt.

It probably lasted for 80 years, as some say that it was formed in 1917 or 1920.

however don't get my country involved when the thread is about India...stick to the topic, you should no better as your a senior member. India is doing the Killing not the UK goverement in Kashmir......as I said before the IRA problem is solved.

And so will Kashmir problem be. I am not dragging your country into anything, just taking an example to show that these problems take years to settle down. Though your country of Origin has a lot to do with Kashmir..

India is handling the law breakers as they should. You throw a stone at security forces, expect a bullet in return. Not just in Kashmir, but in any part of the country. If anything, Kashmir does get handled with kid gloves. You can sensationalize it to your heart's content, but thats all it will do.. provide contentment to your heart..

India is not accountable to any foreigner of whatever country on its internal matters. Your national leadership knows that. May be you should follow their lead..

Now I know that you dont consider this as INdia's internal matter, but till your country of origin develops the might (doubtful) or strong enough global diplomatic relations(even more doubtful) to force India on this, you gotta live with India's stand...

MODs please close this thread too much useless posts recently from both sides!!!! seems like pakistanis and indians are still in kindergarten

Foolish logic. none of you cases has anything to do with Pakistan. then i can also say, killing of ahmadis, forcible conversion of hindus, destroying temples in pak, trying to kill sri lankan cricketeers, planting a bomb in times sq , hitting a last ball sixer..im bored typing now
Purohit is in jail and cannot comeout to harm more Pakistanis and muslims.
Hafees enjoyed Biryani in jail and now is encouraging more pakistanis to kill unarmed indian civilians like cowards
What is the point in solving kashmir. hindi mein ek kahavat hai, 'kutte ka poonch kabhi seedhi nahin ban sakti'

:blah::blah: keep posting like this and i am sure PDF will ban you and you can go back feeling all SUNNY DEOL on BR!!! :lol: your post makes no sense!

:rofl: tum naay kahawat ki tou maa behan kaar di lekin masla nahi i will also give you an URDU SAYING:

NAACH NAA JANAAY ANGAAN TAIRAA! :wave:

India is handling the law breakers as they should. You throw a stone at security forces, expect a bullet in return

Not really....India is an economical powerhouse.....are you telling me you can't afford a water gun.......your nation is spending billions in defence yet you can't buy a water gun tank to stop these rioters.

I think we will always be in a state of proxy war, and will never give up on this.
Indians will not give up on this issue, period.

And what's that got to do with it....seriously this really pisses me off just because you can't handle the fact that your goveremnt is a killing regime, and other people have different view....you go all personal.

How do you know I'm of Pakistani origin, stop persuming that you know me....in which you can say something like that. I don't care what Pakistan does......because this thread is not about Pakistan......do you think you can digest this information or do you want me to simplfy it for you.

Dude.. Learn to take an example in context. I bring up your country of Origin since an example on how such things take time to solve from a familiar environment generally resonates better. I dont understand how that makes me attacking you personally.?? If you do get into a debate and a countering example pisses you off, then I am sorry, but I dont care...

On how I know that you are of a Pakistani origin.. Well I came across this post a few days back and assumed you were not lying..

Ramu why should I chage my flag............what are you the Headmaster. For your information I am proud to be a Pakistani, but also proud to be English because I was born here.

And frankly, I dont care about what you care for or not...

:blah::blah: keep posting like this and i am sure PDF will ban you and you can go back feeling all SUNNY DEOL on BR!!! :lol: your post makes no sense!

:rofl: tum naay kahawat ki tou maa behan kaar di lekin masla nahi i will also give you an URDU SAYING:

NAACH NAA JANAAY ANGAAN TAIRAA! :wave:

kahaawat ki maa behan :lol:

That just shows from your own sentence that Kashmir don't like Indian rule...so shouldn't they get independence.......as you claim to be democratic.make sense to me.

Democracy entitles the whole country to jointly chose their representatives. It does not allow for a part of the country to decide to seperate..

Madam i am from a state where people got recruited in the name of religion and got gunned down by securities in Kashmir..so dont bullshit me about who is puppet and who is not..the whole world knows who is using religion as a state agenda to export terrorism and chaos..

May be its time for you to come back in to your senses

It is very sad to know that you in a bid to justify the terrorism of Indian army in Kashmir, even had succumbed to the false propaganda by Indians that Indians from Kerala were fighting along side freedom fighters against Indian troops.

India is not accountable to any foreigner of whatever country on its internal matters. Your national leadership knows that. May be you should follow their lead..

the same can be said for Pakistan you can't question it on its own internal matter on who it should arrest...like that guy hafiz i think. David Cameron is the prime minister yet i don't have to agree with him as i don't follow his views. the election is a prime example where he only achieved like 36% of the votes.

When will this issue get resolved...have you got any clear cut plan. Furthermore who cares if no one in the Middle East does not make a Racket of the Kashmiri isssue.......that does not give you the right to kill people just because they are voicing there displeasure of your goveremnt.

You want to be entitled to an answer to this.. Well, get elected to an Indian constitutional body and demand an answer in the Parliament or a state legislative. Alternately, take the statements of GOI on face value..

No one in the world is making that racket because every one in the world sees this so called humanitarian sham for what it is..

About the right to kill people.. Well, these folks have no right to indulge in mass scale arson. As I said before, throw a stone at security forces, expect a bullet in return..

Not really....India is an economical powerhouse.....are you telling me you can't afford a water gun.......your nation is spending billions in defence yet you can't buy a water gun tank to stop these rioters.

You are right here.. India should invest more in non lethal equipment. Also a lot of deaths have been through hits from Rubber bullets and tear gas shells. Surely an area of improvement, but it doesnt entitle the rioters to expect a non lethal response..

Back
Top Bottom