What's new

Kashmir new hope -700 app received from militants to return home

3306868622_05ca850d75.jpg
LOl at "Capslock" :D

very nice gestures

they should be properly re habilitated. after all they r our brother who have shown willingness to renounce violence.

We need to be careful too. Many of times a lot of such people turn out to be militants just wanting to come back and strike.

Exactly we are a bunch of fools to simply allow this to happen. What rehabilitation process that guarantee if they have any ulterior motive. I mean they come as ex militants who have all the necessary skills to teach others how to conduct guerilla tactics. What will stop them from making a mockery of the democratic system. Are we a idiots? They have been trained, brainwashed, and manipulated to the point that their allegiance is with fundamentalism. Sry but their loss. If we take them back then we have to spend precious resources watching their activities and we don;t have good track record on surveillance. Somehow things go awry.

Exactly we are a bunch of fools to simply allow this to happen. What rehabilitation process that guarantee if they have any ulterior motive. I mean they come as ex militants who have all the necessary skills to teach others how to conduct guerilla tactics. What will stop them from making a mockery of the democratic system. Are we a idiots? They have been trained, brainwashed, and manipulated to the point that their allegiance is with fundamentalism. Sry but their loss. If we take them back then we have to spend precious resources watching their activities and we don;t have good track record on surveillance. Somehow things go awry.

You do have a point but we need to look at the humanitarian aspect as well.

Besides, it also gives an incentive to the disoriented youth to try and get their problems addressed within the system rather than picking up an assault rifle for every other issue.

However, we do need to be careful as well.

Jo Sukh Chajju de Chubarey o Balkh na Bukharey.

Home Sweet Home.

Its a good sign.
I think recent events vis a vis WOT, exposed wrongs of Jihad mentality and broken back of sponsoring factions has brought about this change of heart. Also when rest of India including J&K is witnessing political stability and increased economical prosperity the choice to make between 'Kehair' (calamity) and Kashmir is much easier; to go for the later.

I think taking them back will be a huge risk GOI is taking. These guys are brainwashed jihadis.

I think you missed this......

Militants have understood that there is no future in stay'n pakistan, pakistan itself is in a desperate situation.
Now they have understood that Jannat is here......not in the other side .....

I think you missed this......

Militants have understood that there is no future in stay'n pakistan, pakistan itself is in a desperate situation.
Now they have understood that Jannat is here......not in the other side .....

No I didn't miss it. I took it for what it is.....lip service. I have no problem giving folks the benefit of the doubt but like i said with anything dealing with Kashmir, we need to be extra vigilant. We should remove the old status of Kashmir and officially make it a state in the Indian Union. I think the time has come. It will shut the world up. once and for all. China did it with Tibet....so can we. BTW I remember another poster I think his name was Misterme2 and he specifically stated how easy it was to obtain guns in India illegally. THe guy was bashed by every Indian poster on this forum and all he wanted to do was help india. Well guess what? This just in from the TOI, They have busted a major illegal gun racket in Fezorpur, which borders Pakistan. Just imagine how much more is going on........Guys think out of the box. Our enemies are running laps around us.

No I didn't miss it. I took it for what it is.....lip service. I have no problem giving folks the benefit of the doubt but like i said with anything dealing with Kashmir, we need to be extra vigilant. We should remove the old status of Kashmir and officially make it a state in the Indian Union. I think the time has come. It will shut the world up. once and for all. China did it with Tibet....so can we. BTW I remember another poster I think his name was Misterme2 and he specifically stated how easy it was to obtain guns in India illegally. THe guy was bashed by every Indian poster on this forum and all he wanted to do was help india. Well guess what? This just in from the TOI, They have busted a major illegal gun racket in Fezorpur, which borders Pakistan. Just imagine how much more is going on........Guys think out of the box. Our enemies are running laps around us.

LOL. :rofl:

I think that the committee that was given the task to hold talks with Kashmiri Separationist leaders suggested to give full autonomous status to Jammu and Kashmir, which is a good Idea, atleast to stop human rights violations..

Sometime back Gilani said that "Young should stop throwing stones". I believe this would be big blow to separatist in future.

I don't know if any good will come out this.

Once a terrorist, always a terrorist and chances of reforming are pathetically less.

Hope the MEA and HM take a pragmatic approach.

Back
Top Bottom